Topic: NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS?

I will remove this if/when it gets replied to.

I have asked this twice in the forum suggestions topic with no response, so I'll try it this way!

There have been no new registrations since a spammer on Dec. 22. I'm guessing that someone in the office 'flicked the off switch' for the holidays and 'forgot' to turn it back on again, since the liklihood that no one has wanted to register here in nearly three weeks is pretty slim.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Re: NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS?

Amsterhammer wrote:

I will remove this if/when it gets replied to.

I have asked this twice in the forum suggestions topic with no response, so I'll try it this way!

There have been no new registrations since a spammer on Dec. 22. I'm guessing that someone in the office 'flicked the off switch' for the holidays and 'forgot' to turn it back on again, since the liklihood that no one has wanted to register here in nearly three weeks is pretty slim.

Well, neither Nick nor Michel saw fit to reply or explain or apologize......but obviously one of them unticked the necessary box so that people are able to register again.

Next time guys, how about manning up and actually posting a reply or explanation? Please remember that there is life beyond JBXP. Thank you so much.

roll

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Re: NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS?

Spam reported.