Topic: Pittsburgh Skyline

Thought you fine folks would appreciate these pics of the beautifull Pittsburgh Skyline. On the first picture towards the right side, where the 3 rivers meet is Point State Park. That's where Joe played last week.  ENJOY!  dial up users beware.
http://pittsburghskyline.com/content/20 … ittsburgh/

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

Re: Pittsburgh Skyline

Nice pictures, I always enjoyed taking the trolly/train up the mountain overlooking the city.  Really pretty up there.  Great city, seen Joe multiple times up there, Moondogs, Seven Springs...

Music is good for the Soul...

Riding the incline up the mountain is an awesome experience.  I went to Moondogs several times for Joe as well. He's definately out grown the place.  Couldn't make the BB King show with JB at 7 Springs though.

Hey Jeff, we were probably there at the same time at Moondogs.  The first time we saw Joe there was great, sound was good, Joe was hot along with Kenny and Eric.  The second time the sound was bad, and the place was packed out but still fun.

Yes we probably were there at the same show. I think he only played Moondogs 3 times. I made 2 of them.  Small room but the folks there love their blues.

Ok, I just put your city on my hit list. You know I'm going to the ballpark first, then the clubs. Catch up with you!

Shred

The first time we went to Moondogs, some guy video taped the entire show up front.  Would love to have a copy of that video!

Shredit wrote:

Ok, I just put your city on my hit list. You know I'm going to the ballpark first, then the clubs. Catch up with you!

Shred

Beautifull stadium for sure. Now if they could field a descent team.   Got a cold one on ice for you. Oh wait, you like that expensive German beer.

David A. wrote:

The first time we went to Moondogs, some guy video taped the entire show up front.  Would love to have a copy of that video!

That guy videos every show I've ever seen him at. He was at the point last week camera in hand. Don't know him or I would ask for copies. He's a Moondog regular. Tapes every show there. I'm sure quite an extensive library of video boots.