1 (edited by danny-o 2007-06-13 20:40:35)

Topic: Hey y'all

Hi everybody.  Just quick introductions.

Been listening to JB for a couple years now pretty steady, although I've known of him for a long time.  Grew up in upstate NY, about an hour's drive from Utica... When someone's a child prodigy, word gets around. 

Finally got my first live dose last night in Newport and was absolutely floored.  Honestly, never seen anything like this guy - and he's got a great band to boot.  Feel remarkably privileged to have caught him at a 300-seater.

Anyway, I'm no longer a fan - I'm now an apostle.  Glad to see a strong community here.

I currently live in central Massachusetts, and signed up for the street team last night.

2 (edited by Shredit 2007-06-13 23:09:52)

Re: Hey y'all

Welcome Apostle ( that is cool, never heard apostle on hear till now )

I'd like to know what you heard about this prodigy, got any stories, man I love stories. Nothing like a tight place to see him, thats for sure. I watched a dvd of ac/dc today, there had to be 80,000 people in this stadium, I'm not looking forward to the day Joe is playing like that on a regular basis.

Oh by the way if you start rooting for the Redsox, I'll hunt you down (LOL)

Shred

Oh Yeah, sure think you got it bad..Don't worry this site is full of enablers...You're going to have a great time!!!  Street Team, a special bred of Bonamaniacs!!  Cathy

Welcome aboard Danny, It seems that once people get it with Joe, never turn back and will travel many miles to see him play. Be sure and get his DVD's...

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks for the warm welcomes! smile