Topic: Bada Bing!

Any Sopranos fans out there?

So Sunday is the last episode. What's is going to be for Tony? Whacked or not whacked? If not whacked, will he be popped by the feds?

My money is on not whacked but sent to jail.

I'm just saying.

Re: Bada Bing!

I live in NJ and the Soprano's do a lot of filming right around my area. They recently did a taping in Morris Plains (next town over from me) at a local gas station. It pretty much shut down the entire area. Rte. 10, which is right where they filmed, had traffic the whole day. Filming was over a month ago, but very cool.

As much as I don't want to see it, I think Tony gets whacked.  Anything else is a little too cute and doesn't square the circle.  I'm sad that such a great piece of work as The Sopranos is about to be no more, except in reruns.

Yeah,

Gotta catch the last one I have missed most of the season, seems I found a frickin computer has me by the balls! ( can I say that ). Anyways I got home and my oldest brother is a die hard, he leaves a message on the house phone " hey bro I'm throwing a sopranos party Sunday night, show up I got heineken ( the dude knows to much about me! ). Well I got to go, I'm on vacation starting Sat. at 3:30 pm, not that I'm counting down the hours.

Thanks for the heads up peoples, I didnt know Christopher died ( I sure miss his girlfriend, just the dog in me coming out ) I know the wife will slap me when she reads this!

Shred

Shred, I'm sure HBO will be airing all the eps from this season shortly after next week's finale.

I must say that after last season (which I thought was really boring and a time-waster) this season has been one shocker after another. The ep with Christopher dying was a total shock and really sad.

I'm just saying.

They didnt even film the Pine Barrens episode in the Pine Barrens, other than that i think Tony is really Kevin Finnerty, it was all a dream, cool twist

Hello!

Just got a package in the mail yesterday, had a sister who went to N.Y. I open it up "Bada Bing", it's a t-shirt

THE
    SOPRANOS
           youwatch it
    LITTLE ITALY
           we live it
             Little Italy, NY

If I knew how to change the font on this sucker ( the computer that is ) it would have looked as cool as the shirt does. Anyhow I'm heading to my brothers in a few minutes, got to get this party started early. I'm saying no way Tony dies, he's a made man RIGHT!

Shred

Shred...love the T-shirt slogan. Where did she get it?

I have a new theory, stolen from the HBO fan forum. We'll see tonight how it pans out.

Paulie has been ratting Tony out to Phil. He set up the hits on Bobby and Sil and "botched" the hit on Phil. Tony will find out, kill Paulie, and realize that he has no one left to protect him and his family from Phil.

He goes to the feds,  turns states witness and Phil gets arrested. Tony and family go into witness protection. Tony winds up as a "John Doe" nobody in some podunk town, trapped with Carm, Meadow and AJ, having lost the way of life that provided his identity and luxurious lifestyle. In other words, he will be in the ultimate mobster h*ll.

I'm just saying.

BluesMan wrote:

Darn it!!!!!. I missed tonight's series finale. I was grilling prime rib for the family and listening to Joe and John Lee......rats!! Well, there's always the rerun tomorrow. Shhhhhh!! I don't want to know anything!!

Roy,

It's a good thing you said that, I just got in from my bros. house. We had on our twin Soprano shirts. All of a sudden our ancestors are brought up by my brother and sister, there like "oh we got some Italian in us too!" Now my wife has studied both our family trees, and I know for a fact we have no Italian blood. It sure was funny though, I'm telling my brother, " no but you sure got some brother in you as dark as you are". (LOL)

Shred