Topic: Tour Dates

Hey Everybody..
            As we speak the tour dates are being updated and should on the site by the end of the day.  Sorry about the confusion.  Its been a tough week.  Nothing has been canceled or moved.  Thanks for your patience.
Joe Bonamassa

Re: Tour Dates

It's cool, Joe. I rather the dates were accurate than just slapped up there quickly.

I'm just saying.

3 (edited by Fenderpick 2007-06-06 00:17:40)

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Hey Everybody..
As we speak the tour dates are being updated and should on the site by the end of the day.  Sorry about the confusion.  Its been a tough week.  Nothing has been canceled or moved.  Thanks for your patience.
Joe Bonamassa

Joe, I want to first thank you for just an amazing show - saw you at the IMAC Theater, Huntington NY.  Honestly, if I never had the opportunity to shake your hand, get your signature and some pics, it would not take away the incredible experience and show you put on that night.  Unbelievable. 

Sloe Gin is a classic on first listen and I look forward to the new release.  After the show (it really kicked!) you were very kind enough to sign a few things, including a travelling strat pickguard.  I am the Admin of Fenderpick.com (We love Fenders but we do not discriminate.... :-) and I was trying (as quickly as possible) to explain to you that my members are all signing this guard and sending it around the world where they sign, take pics with it and send it out to the next member....

You signing the guard meant so much to me and when I posted the pics on my site it was extremely well received!  You have a huge fan base on our site and there's some cool pics I shot and posted of the show. 

For some exclusive pics of the show (from yours truly)...
Check out this thread! ---

http://www.fenderpick.com/showthread.ph … &pp=10

Thank you Joe.

Dave
(Administrator of Fenderpick.com)

Hey Dave, nice story and checked out the link.  You got some great pictures of Joe and the band.  Joe is first class and a cool guy.  We look forward to hearing Sloe Gin too...

Music is good for the Soul...

Cool pics, Dave.  Thanks for sharing them.

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Indeed nice pictures.
Thanks!!

Noticed a small mistake on the tour page 8-31-07 should read kettering Ohio not IL Thanks and have a great day!!!
#1JBFAN

Hey, cool pics! smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

it's_all_about_apples wrote:

Hey, cool pics! smile

Cool pics Dave!!!! Really enjoyed them!!!

Mary,    wink    pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Hey thanks folks.. appreciate you all visiting our little blues community.  I like to stay very focused when taking pictures... Joe made it hard for me to do that  ;-)  but I'm pleased with what I managed to get.

Nice to hear from others who also attended that show as well... perfect venue for Joe and his band.  Hope to see him this way again real soon.

Dave

Thanks for sharing Dave...great pics!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

The Scottish Rite Auditorium in October is SWEET, great venue!  I'm wondering if anyone else noticed the lineup with double Joe's in Italy on July 15th?  I bought a Joe Cocker Mad Dog and Englishman DVD yesterday for a BD present. Does anyone know where this area of Italy is?  I wonder if she'll come in the bathroom window or try with a little help from a friend...
http://www.pistoiablues.com/

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/