Topic: first time, long time

been a fan of Joe's for a long time, besides the chops-TONE for days!

Live in MidMichigan and a transplant from Detroit area.  Have been here for 13 years now and have no idea how many times been to or what i have bought at Elderly's.

Played hockey and guitar for a very long time, and now for the last couple years skipped the blackjack and moved to TH.  Just got back from Vegas and it was great, I got hammered at the Canyon Club (show cancelled), shout out to Hanz (bartender) took care of the people who could not make it the next night.  The night before saw Metal Skool, **## it was soo funny I can't even start, and the 80's hair band stuff was a hoot.

Anyhow, I fiddle, brother slayz and Dad dances on fret board also! 

Have a great day! 
Rob

Re: first time, long time

Welcome to Joe world, Goorider. I don't think I'm cool enough to understand all of your post, but I'm sure others will. Joe posted how badly he felt about cancelling and if you've been a long time fan you know that's not something he easily does! As for the refund, you may want to e-mail management re that situation. Anyway, have fun here...Cathy

Re: first time, long time

thank you very much.  believe me I am very much the dork, I have always wanted to say i had to get outta Vegas, but really me, my wife and friends left at 3pm (flight time) 5/19 and could not make it for the second show later that night.

I really only care that the artist is ok and if they happen to cancel a show here or there, better in the long run.  I will see Joe every trip to Michigan or if i am in any other town where he plays.   I think his guitar tones are some of the best, he has a dictionary of licks a great voice and excellent songs.