Topic: Joe B. guest appearance on Jim Suhler's TIJUANA BIBLE

The new Jim Suhler & Monkey Beat CD, TIJUANA BIBLE, is being released in Europe/UK on April 24, 2007. The cd features guest appearances by Elvin Bishop, Jimmy Hall and Joe Bonamassa, who contributes a scorching solo to the song "Deep Water Lullaby".
The US release date has not been determined.
You can order copies by visiting www.roundereurope.com
Thanks, Joe!

Jim Suhler
Jim Suhler & Monkey Beat

Re: Joe B. guest appearance on Jim Suhler's TIJUANA BIBLE

Thank you, Jane!
Jim Suhler

You are a lucky Monkey! Will have to order the CD!

Great news, Jim. This would be the "long awaited" Tijuana Bible".....

We'll get ours ASAP. Was hoping to get to see you at the guitar show, but I see you are working elsewhere.

Hopefully we'll get to catch up on JB's birthday and then see you again when you are in Houston towards the end of the month.

See you soon.

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Ok Mr Suhler. We need to inform you of the rules. Other Artists is the proper catagory for this post. I know Joe B. in the subject line should suffice to allow this to be posted here but in the future would you please read the posting guidlines where it says in article 2 section 4 "Use appropriate catagories and stay on topic."

Now that is out of the way. Just doing my job here. It's about time on that CD. Sean said he had a copy waiting for me in Dallas this weekend. Can't wait to hear it. Might have to track you down this week. See you in May for sure.

Hey Jimmie:

Don't listen to the Moody Man, you are family here. Post whereva!

Good to hear you got some new music out. I will go out and get it.

When you gonna come out to the West Coast? We need you to play here in Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland part of Southern Oregon.

Since this is the JBB topic, cant wait to hear Joe on the album.

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread

RockinRon wrote:

Hey Jimmie:

Don't listen to the Moody Man, you are family here. Post whereva!

Good to hear you got some new music out. I will go out and get it.

When you gonna come out to the West Coast? We need you to play here in Medford, Grants Pass, Ashland part of Southern Oregon.

Since this is the JBB topic, cant wait to hear Joe on the album.

RockinRon

It would be great to hear Jim on Joe's album too! Heck, And to hear Jimmy Hall and Elvin too!  Deep water Lullaby?! Very interesting song title...

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

St. Jimmy!!!!!!! smile So glad you joined up here! As I type this I'm still awaiting a US release date....and waiting...and waiting...;)

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Looking forward to seeing Jim and Monkey Beat at Famous Dave's in Minneapolis on June 1. Hopefully he'll have some of the new CD"s with them.

Hey Jim!
This is Sarah. I met you and George Thorogood at the house of blues in myrtle beach. I wanted to thank you again for that. anyways, I can't wait to get the new cd!!!! Hope your doing great on the road! smile

peace,
sarah

"The World misses his music, but I miss my brother."
-Jimmie Vaughan