Topic: Anybody from Colorado shows?

Are there any forum fans that went to the shows in Avon or Aspen this weekend? Has NORAD blocked your signals? Just wondering.........

Re: Anybody from Colorado shows?

The shows were actually in Beaver Creek.  Joe was his usual splendid self.  He was the biggest draw out of the 3 blues players on stage those 2 days. 

Highlights included Bridge to Better Days, Mountain Time, and Walk in My Shadows.

Anybody know who the new bass player is?  what happened to Epstein?

Denver Matt wrote:

The shows were actually in Beaver Creek.  Joe was his usual splendid self.  He was the biggest draw out of the 3 blues players on stage those 2 days. 

Highlights included Bridge to Better Days, Mountain Time, and Walk in My Shadows.

Anybody know who the new bass player is?  what happened to Epstein?

Carmine Rojas is the new bass player.  He was on the studio album "You and Me".

Music is good for the Soul...

Does anyone know why Epstein was on the first leg of the tour, but Carmine is in now?

From what I've heard, Mark's never been especially fond of touring. I don't know if that's true or not, just what I've heard.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Hi Matt. I think the change is to support the new CD with the current line-up (plus guests). Just a guess. From what I gather, this is the "new" band.    Cathy

I was told that Rick is now an official member of the band as is Carmine and I am down with this line-up. It's just like takin' the studio on the road now. Maybe Joe will use Bogie the next time they hit the studio, I'm sure Bogie enjoys gettin' back home though when Joe's in the studio.

Think Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint