Topic: European Tour won't start until June

Seen the Announcement on the board ... What tour? When? Where?  C'mon guys the suspense is killing.  Don't want to be greedy but hope there are a few more UK dates in there.

Re: European Tour won't start until June

I hoped for some more dates in Holland/belgium to.But don't thinks it's gonna happen.
But he  Lyn you guys got 5 times wink , we only have 2 times to see Joe. sad  At least you can see him more than we can over here in Holland. Italy is the winner here with the most dates. Would like to go, but gonna cost me a little to much if I go by plane, and driving up there would take more than a day. Think I just have to be satisfied with the 2x we got and Paradiso in October. See you in October smile
Can't see any germany dates anymore. Are they cancelled?

I also asked that question a few days ago (in a state of shock, cause I´ve already bought the tickets...) - but the german dates are still listed on http://www.pollstar.com/ - so I think / I hope (!!) they´re not cancelled ...

Dear Marianne,

I don't know what happened to the German dates but I have my tickets for Bluesfestival Schoeppingen  June 23th and Zeche in Bochum June 29th. I had contact with both and they say Joe comes.
Maybe Bochum is something for you  and Annelies too. Zeche is an old mine building, very nice, like Paradiso  with teagarden, restaurant etc.
It's very easy to drive from Holland, A12, near Duisburg A 40. You can do it in I think 2-3 hours.
I phoned to Zeche,  0049-234-9772317 see Website too and spoke to Mr. Emgin and he puts 2 tickets ready at the counter at the reservationlist and then I pay 20euro for a ticket. When I order by ticketservice tickets cost 43 euro!! International banking maffia!!!
Hope you come.

Andre Wittebroek.

Hi andre,
I wanted to come to Germany this year but I can't make it on the dates he is coming.Have to work that week.
June 29th I'm doing night shifts on my ward in the hospital. Not the greatest shifts you have to do . So i can not switch them with anyone else and cannot come unfortunally.
I'll see you at Bospop anyway. Do also have the streetteam shirt? I'm gonna wear it proudly there.

Greetz

Marianne,

At Bospop I'll be wearing Joe's first - Always on the road- T-shirt. before that day we'll have contact where to meet, you agree?
I will come with 3 other Joe fans.

Andre Wittebroek.

I just bought the ticket for Bospop...........I am happy.... thought i wasn't gonna make it in time back from Madrid but i am......travel together with Marianne and see you there Andre... think i wear my 'Aways on the road' t-shirt too...

See you both there!

Have a quick look at the other topic about german tourdates!!!

All cancelled!!! Geko just told it. Do you believe!! Should go to Schoeppingen, still go there ; and to Zeche Bochum, not going no show!!
First you do all the best to get tickets in time and then this , didn't they know that earlier.
Op zijn Hollands: kloten!! So just Bospop and Paradiso.

Andre Wittebroek.

There's probably a very good reason for the cancellation......

Ja, het is zwaar k. voor iedereen.......

See you at Bospop!!!