Topic: First Timer

Hi ,I just saw Joe for the first time at a spur of the moment PERFORMANCE at the Doheny Beach B lues Festival,He played all acoustic on the back porch with keys and bass only,WOW he floored me Woke up Dreamin especially, anyway I joined the Team IM IN ....LINKSTER

Re: First Timer

linkster wrote:

Hi ,I just saw Joe for the first time at a spur of the moment PERFORMANCE at the Doheny Beach B lues Festival,He played all acoustic on the back porch with keys and bass only,WOW he floored me Woke up Dreamin especially, anyway I joined the Team IM IN ....LINKSTER

Hi!
This is a great group of people to get hooked up with.
Everyone I have met from the forum is just awesome.
There's a lot of knowledge out there too.
Joe seems to attract a lot of really great people.
Must say a lot about him as well!

Welcome! cool
Julie in Green Bay

Welcome Linkster!

You are now among some of the greatest and most dedicated fans out there! Hopefully you will get a chance soon to see a full length show with Joe, Bogie, Rick and Carmine.

If you would like, please tell us a little bit more about yourself in the introductions section of the forum! smile

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Hello I just bought my first 2 CDS He is really something,missed he played near my house last week oh well...

Linkster,

Make sure to pick up the Rockpalast DVD - it will blow you away! The CD's are great...but there is nothing like Joe live and electric! smile smile smile

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Hey linkster,
Right place, right time for you it sounds like. I read here http://bonamassablog.us/ that Joe did a last-minute gig at the Doheny Blues Fest. Don't you just love surprises!

Oh dear Linkster, You were hooked instantly. Joe should come with a warning!!! Too late, welcome to the world of Bonamaniacs...You might as well go all out!!! I agree..Rockpalast..Gotta have it!!!! There is no cure and so far overdosing has been ruled out!    Cathy

Hi Linkster- Welcome aboard-- you better buy a big pillow to take to the rest of the shows you go to because he will floor you every time !
clint  cool