Topic: One of Joe's Guitars is for sale...

... reissue '57 black beauty custom. Nice 3 pick-up guitar. It's available for a very reasonable price- not "celeb factor" mark up. It was on gbase- search Les Pauls- it's in one oif the first three of four pages.
If there's a 1980-83 '59 reissue standard in Joe's "sale guitars" please let me know
jimc-sipy@att.net
Jim

2 (edited by Strat64 2007-05-18 16:10:49)

Re: One of Joe's Guitars is for sale...

Actually, Rumble Seat Music has 3 of his guitars for sale.  2 Custom shop strats, and the Les Paul (they also have a real 1959 Sunburst Les Paul for $329,000).  I'm headed to upstate NY over Memorial Day and plan on stopping in to look at the strats, if they're still there.

www.rumbleseatmusic.com

Re: One of Joe's Guitars is for sale...

Strat64 wrote:

Actually, Rumble Seat Music has 3 of his guitars for sale.  2 Custom shop strats, and the Les Paul (they also have a real 1959 Sunburst Les Paul for $329,000).  I'm headed to upstate NY over Memorial Day and plan on stopping in to look at the strats, if they're still there.

www.rumbleseatmusic.com

The '55 LP Jr sunburst isnt bad at $8500, but I'd probably like to buy the '74 LP custom Sunburt 20th anniv.  best deal for the $$ on that page.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool