Topic: "You & Me" Already #1

Check it out
http://www.banditbluesradio.com/cgi-bin … t_d=Rating

Joe is #1 on Bandit Blues Radio Listener Chart!!!

Re: "You & Me" Already #1

Hasn't been released in the states and already number 1?  Interesting, but good...

Music is good for the Soul...

As well it should be!

I listen at work all day on the Mac. It's great!
Cion

You & Me has also been well-received on BellyUp4Blues.com

Top songs from the CD chosen? "Bridge to Better Days" and "Torn Down"

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

You and Me is possibly the very best Joe recording yet, in my ears... The band is fully capable of reinforcing his tasteful rockin' guitar licks, featuring Jason Bonham on the drums, what'd you expect? Some real tasteful tracks, including originals and nice covers (Tea for Two by Plant and Page is rockin'!)
The track "Asking around for You" is still my favorite, with the dedication of the album to the late Stan Koron, this one shows a real heartfelt companionship with a spiritual overtone; still cry when I hear it for the 100th time.
I'm glad this yet-to-be-released album is already receiving recognition and expect that it would hold the number one slot all the way to the grammies! Go for it!
Thank You for sharing your heart, joy and sorrow in your music, Joe!
In appreciation and gratitude,
Sara K.

FYI - the "import" disk has been available for order from Amazon for some time. I got mine there and have been enjoying it for a week or so already.

Joe is playing in Las Vegas two days in a row this week. I can hardly wait.

Bridge to Better Days is great! Pick up the CD if you don't have it. It is a little wierd having someone else doing some of the vocal, but the band totally rocks!

Nothin' but the Blues