1 (edited by photogal 2007-05-13 02:02:38)

Topic: Where's Michael Lynch?

Has anyone seen or heard from Michael since Friday morning? I am afraid he is lost somewhere! lol Texas is a big state.

Micheal - if you see this post - you left your "Miss Suzie-kin special friend" at my house! I will let you explain this one if anyone is interested!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Re: Where's Michael Lynch?

Hi Rhonda,
Michael called last night so that is Amerillo time about two o'clock in the afternoon! He just check in his hotel and all was well.
Tell me about Miss Suzie.............

Annelies

Annelies,

When I spoke to him on my way home from Dallas at about 1:30 am Friday morning he said he would call me later Friday. I guess he has forgotten about me already! sad

I will let him tell about Miss Suzie.....

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

4 (edited by Annelies 2007-05-12 12:46:56)

No way Rhonda he get it touch i'm sure, he had a blast as Joe would say.
He will write on the forum today or tomorrow with the latest tourinfo or something else......
Nice photo's with little Nico......just seen them

Annelies

"ARE YOU DOUBTING ME"   I was laughing at that avatar , suzie-kin i know what i wanna do to you , rhonda you keep her away from me   yikes ..... Rhonda am in okc at the hilton garden inn after early flight from Amarillo to Dallas then connecting flight to okc , got a taxi from airport to hotel , pulls up at hotel , step out of taxi who's over waiting to get on tour bus jb dave & donnie ... waved over and then checked in
i'm fine , last night was a real wild west texan crowd in the beautiful globe theatre in Amarillo , joe and gang had a really good time as ever ...... Brilliant set plus again a beautiful acoustic rendition of " nickels"
bye for now

.................. michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

photogal wrote:

Has anyone seen or heard from Michael since Friday morning? I am afraid he is lost somewhere! lol Texas is a big state.

Micheal - if you see this post - you left your "Miss Suzie-kin special friend" at my house! I will let you explain this one if anyone is interested! See my avatar - that is Miss Suzie-kin! lol wink

~Rhonda

Rhonda,

What the hell does " Michael Angelo of the forum" look like. I heard you carry more camera equip. than Joe has guitars! Is he as dreamy as all you women think he is. (LOL)

Shred

Shred,

I will add a Michael Lynch gallery to my flicker account and post the link later tonigt!

I don't carry that much camera equipment! It all fits in a camera backpack. When I go into a concert I usually only take the camera with the one lens. It just happens to be a big looking camera with a big lens!

~Rhonda