Topic: Bonamassa Live

Hey everyone, I know it has been a long time since Bonamassa Live was in use. I have re-launched the site, on it's own domain. This provides better use with faster hosting, better forum scripts, more website add ons, and a better site overall. You can check it out at:

http://bonamassalive.com

Feel free to register and make a few posts if you like! I will also be adding a few more re-offers, its a great way to promote Joe and get live shows. There is also a torrent forum where you can download shows on the web.

In the next week, our contest will be launched and you'll receive chances to win CD's and other autographed items!

Any feedback is appreciated, hoping to make this forum some what active.

-Bill

Re: Bonamassa Live

Jane H. wrote:

Thanks Bill!
I just put up an offer in honor of Joe's b-day!

Thank you very much Jane! I'm also working out a way to reward those who offer re-offers!

-Bill

Thanks so much for all the work it took to put this together. Very user friendly for those, like me, with minimal computer skills...Downside...Another Joe addiction for me...

Thanks Bill, I know you've put a ton of work in the site and it's good to have it back up for all the new members. Wait till they see how easy it is to get live JOE shows.    Thanks agian.

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

Great site Bill, thanks for your efforts...

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks for the feedback everyone..... The site right now is running very well and I'm working on a few things that will be out in the upcoming weeks!

-Bill

It won't let me register Bill. Invalid username. Are the old usernames, passwords still active? I tried a few new names and no go.  I got some goodies to offer up. Help a brother out.

Pittsburgh Jeff wrote:

It won't let me register Bill. Invalid username. Are the old usernames, passwords still active? I tried a few new names and no go.  I got some goodies to offer up. Help a brother out.

I think you need to re-register because it's a whole new site. You should be able to use your old username if you want to.

I tried my old user name first and got the error message. Tried new names, passwords and still no good.

Just tried again.
The username you have entered appears to be invalid.
You have 1 more login attempts.

NEVER MIND! Must have been tired and not thinking right. Worked fine this morning. Look for an offer later this afternoon.

Pittsburgh Jeff wrote:

NEVER MIND! Must have been tired and not thinking right. Worked fine this morning. Look for an offer later this afternoon.

Glad you got it all sorted out! Thanks everyone for joining up!

-Bill

PS - Send me an email or PM if you need any help

Hey, for those that haven't joined yet, Jane has a very generous one-of-a kind offer going right now in celebration of Joe's birthday.
http://bonamassalive.com/