Topic: Question on Nathan P. Murphy's in Springfield, Missouri - Joe related

Anybody know if Nathan P. Murphy's is 21 and over, and if it is, can someone over 21 get me in? Joe's going to be there the 12 and 13th of June, and I'm trying to see if I can get in the place.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Re: Question on Nathan P. Murphy's in Springfield, Missouri - Joe related

Deezer:
We were there last summer and sat next to a couple with a young boy who could not have been over 21, but then when we go to certain bars here, we look at each other, and say, "Let's leave, we could be these kids grandparents".

E-mail Wanda at Murphy's-  she is good at responding quickly.  Also, if you are driving up from Arkansas and your route takes you through STL, you can ride with us to save gas money if you want.  Here's my e-mail-kathy.b@sbcglobal.net-

I sent an email a few minutes ago. Thanks a bunch. I'm going to be taking some friends, so the riding thing probably wouldn't work. Trying to get some Bonaconverts. I hope I get to go. It'd be my first time.

Okay, I can get in if I'm accompanied by someone over 21. Tickets are 20 bucks. I'm in!

Deezer-

Get ready for your Bonabaptism.... it's gonna BLOW  YOU  AWAY!!

Remember to hold yer jaw up if/when he plays Woke Up Dreaming acoustic.  That seems to be the song where I hear the most "thuds" as jaws hit the floor smile ..at least in my experience- Duct tape works good- ha ha

Have a good time and report back to us!!

A.J.

Deezer:

Glad you got in.   Murphy's will seat you at an assigned table.  Since we've been there twice, you might want to ask Wanda to (if possible) seat you guys about in the middle of the room right in the center.  The room is long and not too wide.   We've sat over by the bar once and the sound isn't the best over there.  Try to stay in the middle, even if you have to move more to the center back of the room.    Hope to see a great show and get some of those new songs live for the first time. !  kathy

I'm sure I'll love it. Just got the tickets ordered. Taking two other people with me.