Re: Elgin - 5/5/07

hi patty sounds like you have verry nice bonaparty .......:)
wen you come to europe i hope you bring manny US fans with you
please post to what shows you go and i hope we can meet together
with some europe fans
greetings
by geko

No one happened to get a video or audio of High Water Everywhere acoustic did they?

-Jess
Check out my band Beth and The Black Cat Bones http://www.myspace.com/bethandtheblackcatbones
Also my own page for my guitar playing http://www.myspace.com/jesszub

Sorry JOHN M but the KISS song was "COLD GIN"...time again. However that would be way cool to see Joe do a cover of that tune.

Tell me about the car i saw parked outside your door ? Tell me what you left me waiting two or three hours for ? Tell me why when the phone rings, baby, your up and across the floor ? Please dont keep me wondering no more.....

Hallo Patty.   
                                                                                                                       Thanks for this wonderful story, you must have had a great night!!. Yes Michael is a great guy; of course he's an European fan!!!!
If it was possible I myself would love to come over for a few Bonamassa concerts and to meet some of the forum fans too, but my works makes that impossible.
I'm a teacher and stick to the holidays, no way to get a little holiday inbetween.
So you all must come to Europe next year for some Joe concerts and make a tour too. London, Paris , Barcelona etc. sounds good ?

Andre Wittebroek.

i am envious.  i should have been there, but couldnt find anyone to go with so i just didnt go.  i really regret it but nothing much i can do now, ill see him the next time and every time i can after that and maybe even if i cant, im disappointed in myself to say i passed on it.  and look at that i was punished with that phenomenal set list.  blues deluxe and acoustic high water everywhere.  plus new material.  for shame.  kudos to those who did go, good reviews sounds like you all had a great time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCdNsm7gvu8

If wine and pills were hundred dollar bills
I might keep you satisfied

suhl,
You should have went. You probably would have run into some "friends" from the forum.

Don

Got off the plane, drove home, dumped the bags and came straight here for the reviews. I also wish I'd been there!! All of you including ML, WOW!!! Too much fun!! Million , I'm glad your Bonabaptism was rockin!!! Thanks to all for sharing!!!! Can't wait for "our" turn in Hagerstown!!!

suhl wrote:

i am envious.  i should have been there, but couldnt find anyone to go with so i just didnt go.  i really regret it but nothing much i can do now, ill see him the next time and every time i can after that and maybe even if i cant, im disappointed in myself to say i passed on it.  and look at that i was punished with that phenomenal set list.  blues deluxe and acoustic high water everywhere.  plus new material.  for shame.  kudos to those who did go, good reviews sounds like you all had a great time.

suhl,  Please join us next time...we would have loved to share the evening with you, too! 
         There's a whole world of "Joe-Friends" just waiting to meet you.  I've always stuck with
         what Joe said about forum friendships......"it's unbelievable the friendships that have
         formed".....the circle of friends just keeps expanding and expanding......Next time, I
         will count on meeting you!   pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Suhl,
Patty's right! The first show I went to as a solo, I met Patty, her sister Bev and Rhonda and I felt like I was with old friends that I knew forever. The key is to go directly to the front of the stage, where all the forum people hang out!
See ya there sometime.
Bill S.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hey Bill,  Let me know if you'd like to have that Joe memorabilia item we talked about from your first Joe concert.  I wasn't clear on whether you had a copy of it or not.  If ya' don't, send me a email, I would luv to put a smile on your face with it!   Patty

P.S.  You were really stylin' with that Smiley Pie on the other night.  Carmine said he looked and saw them and wondered...what the heck???????  Joe said he was blinded and couldn't see them.  I will never forget turning around and seeing you sitting there with that on.  Cracks me up still lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

P.S.  Lee, I almost forgot.....I got the neatest autograph on your picture of Joe & me.  Instead of "You and Me" he signed it "Me and You"  ....priceless...I will bring to next show I see you at!!!!!!!

smile:):)
Speaking of pictures, I can't wait to see some from this party/show!

Lee,  I didn't take any as they said before the show you couldn't use a flash sad bummer for me, but I know that Photogal has a b*t*load of them....she is making us suffer..............Photogal, I can't take it....................................help........help.......help.......help.....  lol

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

31 (edited by David A. 2007-05-08 08:03:30)

Just got back from being out of town and getting caught up on the forum.  Especially interested in the new setlist and the addition of the new band members.  Great write up everybody.  Sounds like the show really cooked... Great to hear that Michael made it over.   Joe knows how to step it up a notch and take his music to the next level.  Look forward to seeing the new lineup.

Music is good for the Soul...