Re: Fool's Songs

My mind started running after my first post...I have a few more!
Certain Kind of Fool - Eagles
Chain of Fools - Aretha
Everybody plays the fool (did someone say this already?)
Fooling Yourself - Styx
What a Fool Believes - Doobie Bros
Ship of Fools (Artist?)

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

My fool songs would be: Ian Parker's "Misfits and Fools" - it's my favorite song of his.
"Fool For You" by David Gogo and "Fool Me Again" by Indigenous are also great fool  songs.

Fool No More - Fleetwood Mac (with Greeny)

Still A Fool - Muddy Waters

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Jane H. wrote:

Fooling the FDOL....hahah not yet written wink

Cute! wink

I Pity the Fool

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Off on a tangent.   How about "Anarchy in the UK" in honor of 5000 fools trashing London's financial district? roll

Major Tom to ground control...

Fools by Deep Purple off of Fireball.

RICjunkie wrote:

Off on a tangent.   How about "Anarchy in the UK" in honor of 5000 fools trashing London's financial district? roll

What's going on over there?  I heard they were telling the bankers to get rid of the pinstripe suits and wear jeans and a t-shirt.  Sounds like a bunch of pissed-off people have seen enough.

What Kind of Fool Am I?

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Stu Craig wrote:

Fool on the hill
Ship of fools

Yes

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

28 (edited by photogal 2010-03-18 03:30:41)

King of Fools - Dwight Yoakam
Everybody's Fool - Evanescence
Only a Fool - Black Crowes
Fool if you Think it's Over - Chris Rea
Fool to Think - Dave Matthews
Can You Fool - Allman Brothers

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

29 (edited by ohiodawg13 2010-03-18 08:25:53)

Funny how this bounced back and we're just a couple of weeks away from April Fool's Day. Keep it alive you Bonamaniacs!!!

Full O'Brisket,

J McDawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Fooled Again - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

'Try as you might to keep a lid on a good time, you can't do it. When people want to have a good time....' - Billy Gibbons

Fool for the City -  Foghat

"Crazy Fool".........Mr. T.

Chain of fools - R.L. Burnside
Chain of fools - Jean-Jacques Milteau
Chain of fools - Aretha Franklin

bigjeffjones wrote:

What Kind of Fool Am I?

One Funky A$$ Fool.......I AssUme!!!

Think Funky Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Its not a song but.  "I pity the poor fool" Mr T

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

WOW! this thing still has legs even though there are some redundancies. C'mon you fools, dig a little deeper.

Foolishly Thinkin',

J Dawg