Re: Elgin Show on May 5th

photogal wrote:

There are so many forum members that will be at the Elgin show that I was thinking that it would be a good time for a forum bonaphoto! Maybe we could talk Joe, Bogie and Mark into joining us in a group photo? I will bring the tripod and of course the camera! lol

Since we have reserved seats it will not be necessary to be in line early. I think this would be the perfect time for a photo. How about we all meet at 6:30 pm for a photo?

Anyone interested?

~Rhonda

I would be happy to be in it , finalize a place to meet

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

gary wrote:

I think right in front of the theatre before the show would work fine. Any agreeance on this?

I'm just saying.

Nancy in Chicago wrote:
gary wrote:

I think right in front of the theatre before the show would work fine. Any agreeance on this?

I'll be there as close to 6:30PM as possible/
Bill

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Roy, Joe will usually come out after he cools down after the show.  Either check with the merchandise table or check with his quitar tech. Or just hang out by the bus after the show.

Music is good for the Soul...

MillionMilesAway wrote:

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Until a few weeks ago I had never heard of JB, I only heard mention  thru the Fender forum that it was a must see show.

I have been converted....

It was a different crowd than I expected (more my age) I was sitting right up front and found it hard to stay seated...

Did meet PattieLovesJoe at the end of the show also saw this little kid playing a toy guitar so I asked his mom if I could bring him close to the stage, I then said what the heck and lifted him up where he jammed with Joe, that had to make a great picture!!!!!

When I first saw Rory Gallagher it was just like this, only a cult following, I then saw him 8 more times......I became a fan

I am now a Bonamassa fan.......

I was at the show last night too and it was definitely the BEST Bonamassa show I have ever seen! I've seen him several times before but this really blew me away. The new band is awesome, they keys add a lot and make the band sound very full and alive... These guys are great together.

The little boy on stage was indeed a magical moment, it was so cute and went perfectly. Can't wait for the new album, those new songs rawked too!!

Joe's playing was just magical both electric and acoustic. I have never heard any body do what he did on the acoustic set. woke up dreaming was played at least twice as fast as on the cd. never missed a note. I think everybody's chins were dirty from their jaws dropping to the floor.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Any pictures yet?? I want to see Nico's "performance." smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

cathysiler wrote:

Way to go Nancy!! I'm counting on your numbers increasing after the show when you post your review!!!...............................................Cathy

NUMB3RS is a tv show....

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”