Topic: Thank You All

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I have decided not to come back next year. It has been an amazing five year run with Joe and everyone. It was full of great music, wonderful places, and all of you fantastic fans! I will certainly never forget it. I feel the time is right for me to move on with things personally and professionally and I'm very excited about a new future and new direction. The road has been great but I have grown tired of the lifestyle that goes with it. I spoke with Joe after the gig in Ft. Myers and we had a great talk about everything and I'm certainly leaving on good terms. On the bus we all had some great laughs about our history together and all the times in new places and things like that. I went from the Martini Ranch in Phoenix to The Royal Albert to The Carre and all points in between. Bahrain, Israel, India, Japan, Australia, all over the US and Europe, Moscow, these are the places I got to go with this band while we were together. It has been a great ride. Thank you all so much for the love and support you've given me during my tenure here, it meant the world to me. Have a wonderful holiday season and a great New Year.

You all have my love, respect, and gratitude,

Bogie

Re: Thank You All

Sorry to see ya go man, best of luck!!!

You Can Do Anything You Want To Do

Bogie,
  You are a great drummer and you will be missed.

fuzzy

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Jack Loves Patty Loves Joe

Bogie, I sure don't want to see you leave but I do understand. May success and good health remain with you where ever you go.

Stay Safe

I can't pretend this doesn't make me very sad, because it does. You've been my one and only, from Halloween at the Ram's Head, to the RAH, ending with the Carre. (I'm extra thankful for the drumsticks now.) But, you have been most generous with sharing your talent and spirit with all of us. I can't thank you enough. Like I always tell you..you are loved!!! So, go forth to new adventures, I hope you find everything your dear heart wants, and deserves. Always remember you have a bunch of people here who think you are aces. We've got your back. BIG hugs, Cathy

Hi Bogie, certainly wish you all the best in the future.  You will be missed!

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks for the memories Bogie! You were there with Joe from the first time I saw him live. My very best wishes for you and your career what ever direction it takes you.

Major Tom to ground control...

To the best drummer I've ever seen live, I will tip a bloody mary to you Bogie and wish you and yours all the best in the world! smile

You want a definition of class people? Then go look up the name Bogie Bowles, because he exudes that. cool

AND I'll never forget the kindness that you showed this young man: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8384830@N0 … 141468078/

You will be missed Bogie...

Roy

Joe is the Best!

It sure has been good fun...some great playing.

I wonder who will come along...?

cathysiler wrote:

I can't pretend this doesn't make me very sad, because it does. You've been my one and only, from Halloween at the Ram's Head, to the RAH, ending with the Carre. (I'm extra thankful for the drumsticks now.) But, you have been most generous with sharing your talent and spirit with all of us. I can't thank you enough. Like I always tell you..you are loved!!! So, go forth to new adventures, I hope you find everything your dear heart wants, and deserves. Always remember you have a bunch of people here who think you are aces. We've got your back. BIG hugs, Cathy

I could not put it any better than that - completely agree with Cathy - you've been my 'one and only' Joe drummer too - I will treasure the memory of that long-ish walk with you to your hotel on a cold Amsterdam night in November 2010.....I want to wish you the very best for the future and will follow your career with great interest!!

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Best of luck Bogie. You are the first member of the band I met and the only one on the night of the 20th anniversary gig that took the time to say hi to the two fans that waited. As a veteran of many years on the road, I can relate to the weariness that accrues. Rock on. You are a fantastic drummer and musician.  You will be missed.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

One of my best memories is you playing your "drum solo within a song" with Anton and Joe during High Water Everywhere at the Royal Albert Hall.  And I'm glad I finally got a picture of you tossing your stick - waited and waited to get that one!

Best of luck now and in your future.  Thank you for all the songs and memories.  You will be missed in this band, but looking forward to seeing you in other endeavours.

Sad for us, happy for you.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Hey Bogie, if you're ever in Japan do let me know, we need a drummer in our band!

haha, joking aside -- the Japan Street team will miss seeing you next year - wishing you all the best

kev

You never know what's going to happen.....

Wow....suprising news......best of luck Bogie.....you were fantastic.......Happy Holidays!!

All the best Bogie, you've been a credit to Joe and his success over the years that you've played with him. Big respect to you, sometimes we all need a change. Good luck with all that life brings.  smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

I had the pleasure of seeing you on tour twice, in addition to the RAH DVD.  I really enjoyed your playing.  Thanks for all your hard work and best of luck in the future.

Sorry to hear this news.  You've been a GREAT part of Joe & Co. these last years.  I've been following and seeing Joe perform for almost 22 years now and I have to say that you are the best drummer I've ever seen Joe perform with.  Not to mention what a cool, down to earth person you have been every time I've met you after a show.  Best of luck in the future!

John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

Bogie, what a great pleasure that it was to have met you and see you perform. You are a great inspiration, as you know my kit is modeled after yours and thank you again for all the help with the setup. You will always be with me when I play and you will always be missed when we see Joe. The best of luck to you and your family, I hope that we meet again. Vegas could sure use a great instructor like you plus their is plenty of work on the Strip for you to play live and be home every night/early morning.

Best of luck and please keep us posted.

Take care,
Bill