Topic: philip sayce

looks like philip sayce has a new cd out silver wheels of stars. saw on amazon as import for $35  any body have it yet or seen it at at more reasonable price? If any one has it ,lets hear a review.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: philip sayce

I knew he's been working on a new release, didn't think it was out yet. There's 4 songs you can sample on his myspace.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … D=27995061

Peace Machine is still in constant rotation in my players. LOVE IT.

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

I just received the japanese release of Silver Wheels. A little different than Peace Machine as it emphasizes songs more than quitar solos. It is still a Philip Sayce release so there is plenty of great guitar. The US release coming out soon will have a different mix on some of the songs and maybe an additional couple of songs according to Philip. Also while he was in Japan last month they recorded a live DVD that will be released in some form later this year. The band was Philip, Kenny Aronoff and Roger Bueno on bass. It should be great.

Thanks Earl. Can't wait to see a professionally done dvd. It's the closest I'll ever get, unless he plans on touring the Pittsburgh area. Wishfull thinking.

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late