Topic: Gary Moore/ Joe Bonamassa Tour?

While it is highly unlikely that Gary Moore will tour the US......I would at least like to try to see Gary Moore Live! Joe is the closest thing to him right now as far as Great Guitarist go. Joe may actually be better!

If anyone is interested in trying to bring A Gary Moore Tour to the USA & Canada here is a website to sign the petition which will then be sent to his managemnet.

http://www.petitiononline.com/garyus/petition.html

Please help out

Thanks,
Scott

2 (edited by dknight16 2006-05-28 09:12:55)

Re: Gary Moore/ Joe Bonamassa Tour?

Joe better than Gary?  Blasphemy!  How about a compromise and say they both are amazing at what they do.

I'd love to see Gary tour the U.S.  He has been a favorite of mine since the Black Rose LP came out over 25 years ago.  I did see him once in 1983 opening up for Def Leppard and Krokus.  I should have seen him in 1978 or 1979 (I can't remember the date) when Thin Lizzy came to Detroit, but Phil was suffering from food poisoning (so we heard), and their appearance was cancelled.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Gary Is Amazing!

150 signatures so far - we need more!!!