Topic: Charlie Daniels, Marshall Tucker, Outlaws

Just got notice the will be at Pier6 in Baltimore in July 26th

Re: Charlie Daniels, Marshall Tucker, Outlaws

I've had tix to the Jam since Jan. for their show June 9th @ Konocti Harbor Resort @ Clearlake in Norcal. It's too bad Henry Paul bailed on the Outlaws right after the Reunion Tour summer before last. I stepped onto Joe's bus last summer wearing my Outlaws Reunion t-shirt and when Joe introduced me to his dad the first thing out of Len's mouth was, "man how were those guys?" A great way to hit it off.

A Big Rebel Yell,

J Dawg

"The south's gonna do it again, and again..............CDB"

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Re: Charlie Daniels, Marshall Tucker, Outlaws

ohiodawg13 wrote:

I've had tix to the Jam since Jan. for their show June 9th @ Konocti Harbor Resort @ Clearlake in Norcal. It's too bad Henry Paul bailed on the Outlaws right after the Reunion Tour summer before last. I stepped onto Joe's bus last summer wearing my Outlaws Reunion t-shirt and when Joe introduced me to his dad the first thing out of Len's mouth was, "man how were those guys?" A great way to hit it off.

A Big Rebel Yell,

J Dawg

"The south's gonna do it again, and again..............CDB"

Dude call me, e-mail, whatever. I've got to see that gig!

shredit