Topic: Dragonforce, lol

what do you blues fans think of this band.
Dragonforce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6cK-nDd_bI

Re: Dragonforce, lol

smile  interesting....kinda like speed Journey

andersonhall wrote:

or more like journey on speed

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Dragonforce is a great band!  They're typically considered "power metal" and Herman Li is the fastest guitar player that I have ever heard.  Unfortunately I missed them the last two times they were around me.  Pretty big over in Europe and the last year has been great for them here in the States.

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

Custom made for the soundtrack should there ever be another Waynes World movie, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hair bands just refuse to go away.

Excellent!!!

J Dawg

" Party on Garth!"

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

gary wrote:
andersonhall wrote:

or more like journey on speed

DITTO!   I was searching my brain to compare them!  I will definetly check them out if they ever make it to Sacramento, although my long hair is long gone.

They blow.

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

Is it all about winged beasties and fire filled castles in the sky being overun by demons from the pit of hell??? Just asking.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Their music really is definitive of power metal, kind of like the band Hammerfall.  The lyrics are all about demons in your mind, or evil taking over the world, and rising above everything.  They try to paint a bleak picture just to save the day in every song.

If you go to this link (http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/dragon … age.html#1) it has the lyrics for every song on their last album.  And it looks like every song mentions the word 'sun' as in 'in a time before the sun' showing the dark part or 'the sun will forever shine' showing the optimistic part.  They also use the words 'rise' in the context of 'we will rise up' and 'pain' and 'hearts' in every song.  Really a cliche of power metal but still some good music.

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben