Re: Joe On The George Lopez Show - Tuesday March 16

That's my Birthday present from my friend JOE!.

MuchJOE!

FDOL

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Just got a call from my Mom (80 years young) and Joe she said to tell you:

"Hi Joe,  I stayed up to watch you on Lopez Tonight.  I thought you looked very handsome and played very well.  I wish they would have showed more of you, I was looking forward to hearing you again."
                                                                   ( Patty's Mom)

pattyluvsjoe  wink

Talked to my Mom again tonite and she is still talking about Joe on Lopez Tonite.  Commented again on how nice & well groomed Joe was...but  "such a shame that they didn't show more of Joe."     Guess the love of Joe runs thru our veins.  My Mom was quite impressed when she saw Joe LIVE at Hoyt Sherman in Des Moines this past fall.   Maybe I should have her write George a letter......    lol     ....just teasin'.   
         Reporting from Joe's widespread -in-age fanbase      pattyluvsjoe   wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

I told Anna sittin' to my left front row at the Medford show, that he needed to blow away America on several Late shows. Dave would be perfect since he knows and would jam again w/ Anton. The Tonight Show, now that the dust has settled from that mess and he's rooted in that area. 2 songs on SNL....like a record co. friendly new one first, then a semi-condensed but jaw dropping and slightly demented Sloe Gin. I warned Anna being a Newbie, that this show that was minutes from starting would be a life changing experience.....Joe did'nt let down

I just got to watch this tonight on demand.
I think it was good publicity for Joe. I hope he got a few new fans since they promoted Black Rock and gave a copy to everyone in the audience.

Gibson Collectors Choice #6
Joe Bonamassa Custom Shop Goldtop Unaged 1st run
Alvarez Acoustic '95
Gibson Skylark GA5-T '65, Marshall JTM45 Reissue, Fender Princton Reverb '72, Modded Bugera V5, Fender Bandmaster '68, Marshall Silver Jubilee 2558

If everyone got a copy, there's sure to be some people getting into it. The ones that don't will hopefully give the cd to someone who will dig it.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Thanks Vortex1 for the video.  Tried to watch the highlights online and saw nothing of Joe's playing so this is brilliant  big_smile
Maggie  big_smile