Re: Joe On The George Lopez Show - Tuesday March 16

Ready for Bonamassa viewing..thanks for the notice!!

Murfdog

I'll be watching.   smile

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

O , I got the DVR ready, probably be takin for a run down the side walk with "Tyson" at that time (8pst)......then I'll need to catch my breath and drink out of the same dish he does...thats what you call loving your dog  big_smile .....either way, I aint missin this...all my homies have been notified by phone or email...."sappinin vato?, chu gunna sheck out Jorge tonight, my man Joe BEEEEEEEEEE is jammin wit da band?.....late.....ME!!"

Cali grown,
ME!!

Brack wrote:

Sorry..... never heard of him! sad  He is off my radar!
~ Brack ~

Brack:  You should definitely check him out...he's a Hispanic (Mexican, I think) comedian, used to have his own sitcom in the US, also (confusingly) called The George Lopez Show, and some standup specials....one in particular I remember is called "Why You Cryin'?".  He's a really funny guy, based on your posts you would probably appreciate him.

I have it set up to DVR tonight in case I fall asleep early. :-)   Way to go, Joe!  I was actually channel surfiing and they are running short commercials mentioning his name....I could just see Patty jumping up and down :-)

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

23 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2010-03-17 00:44:10)

CarljMD wrote:
Brack wrote:

~ Brack ~

Brack:  You should definitely check him out...he's a Hispanic (Mexican, I think) comedian, used to have his own sitcom in the US, also (confusingly) called The George Lopez Show, and some standup specials....one in particular I remember is called "Why You Cryin'?".  He's a really funny guy, based on your posts you would probably appreciate him.

I have it set up to DVR tonight in case I fall asleep early. :-)   Way to go, Joe!  I was actually channel surfiing and they are running short commercials mentioning his name....I could just see Patty jumping up and down :-)

CarljMD

lol  lol               lol     lol                    tongue                                         tongue           cool

big_smile                              big_smile                              big_smile

lol   

That's as close as I can come to illustrating  jumping up & down Carl   wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

On my way to my friends house and I will be thinking of each and everyone of you glued to your television sets at the magical hour with the magical musical guest - Joe Bonamassa.  And for those of you who are not able to see I hope and pray that someone captures it and puts it up on You Tube. 

Joe Bonamassa , we are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pattyluvsjoe

P.S.  Life is good.   wink

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

CarljMD wrote:
Brack wrote:

~ Brack ~

CarljMD

He's definitely Mexican, and one of my favorite comedians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAGVS0k … re=related

Caution: some bad language.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

I'm So Excited!!!!  This is great. 

In a round about way, if you remember the story from way back about Sandra Bullock attending a Joe show in Texas and how she approached Joe after the show and he kinda' swallowed his tongue or whatever....

Well, since Sandra won her recent Academy Award, I was thinking about that Joe connection and her liking his music and how cool it would be if she ever suggested Joe's music on any of her movies or projects, you get my drift....   smile  Also, Sandra Bullock was the executive producer of that George Lopez sitcom show.  George was born in the US and is a Mexican American who grew up in Los Angeles.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

I hope they don’t cut to a commercial during the middle of the song. Some show have  great  performers, then cut away, what's the point.

TBS better be ready for a ton of hate mail and phone call if they do.

Just checked local listings. 11pm PST in San Diego, must be delayed.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

NEVER watching the Lopez show again!!!!!!!!!  Damn  stayed up late only to find that Joe never even really gets to play a song!!!!!!!  What a rip!!!!

Could've been better, could've been worse. But it's a start.

For the record, even if Joe gets on Jay Leno, I will not watch it. I'll youtube it, but I won't watch it. TEAM COCO!!!!!  lol

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Really disappointed. Lopez did a great job when Slash was on. Joe should have had a lot more time. roll

32 (edited by murfdog 2010-03-17 06:55:24)

VERY disappointed....don't say you are having an artist on and then not let him perform a song! Joe deserves Jay or Dave anyway!!

Murfdog

Well, it was a little underwhelming. We got about 30 sec. of "Three Times A Fool" and a few commercial fades in and out. Other than that it was about the worst 60 min. of TV one could imagine. On the plus side Joe looked and sounded great!

Thanks for the heads up friends, I will gladly go to sleep. Tape delay on the west coast.
The real deal tomorrow.  smile  smile  smile  cool
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Joe did look and sound great. Big waves come from little ripples, so it was good exposure. But, only getting snippets was torture! I did enter to win a copy of "Black Rock" as well as write on the forum.
TV is a hard nut to crack no matter who you know. Roy's (the R in J&R) father manages Paul Shafer from Letterman. So, what do we do? We start with Lopez and be grateful. Then we set the Street Team on a mission I guess. I bet every show has a forum.   Cathy

Hey Joe,   You looked INCREDIBLY  classy and your JBLP was a "shimmering golden goddess" Your sound was brilliant!!   I, too, of course wanted to see one full complete song with you and I am sure beyond a shadow of doubt that the audience there was blown away by you.  Black Rock to everyone - YES!  A chance on Lopez Tonight website to win a copy, YES!  all great exposure.  We all knew what we wanted to see and this is just the beginning.......beaming with pride.... "three times a fool......."  I'm still very excited you were on......there will be more shows to come and we will get to see what we want to see  JOE BONAMASSA.   Rock on!!!
                                                                                                    pattyluvsjoe   cool

P.S.   IT'S GREAT TO BE A JOE BONAMASSA FAN  ♥

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184