Topic: KWS at Rams Head Live

Kenny Wayne Shepard will be at Ram's Head Live in Baltimore 4/20. Tickets on sale 3/13 @12N...www.ramsheadlive.com.....Also got notice that Hot Tuna is coming!!!Wonder where the Flying Burrito Brothers are?

Re: KWS at Rams Head Live

Does anyone know whether this show will be one of the 10 days out shows that he has been doing in some areas,with bryan lee, pinetop perkins and other special guest?

Yup.  It will be...I think he;s touring with Pinetop, Bryan Lee, Hubert Sumlin, Tommy Shannon, and Buddy Flett.  What a show...and for a mere 25 bucks.  Can't wait.

I'll probably go see them at the Birchmere outside DC two days later as well!  WOOOO!

-Chris

No matter how well you know someone, you can only ever guess.  How can you ever really know somebody else? It takes more than a lifetime just to get to know yourself.  Nobody knows the meaning of loneliness.  - Van Morrison

Chris:  Has a ticket sales date for Birchmere been announced yet?  I love that place, much better than RHL, and I can't WAIT to see Bryan Lee....I'm your Braille Blues Daddy!

Please let me know....definitely don't want to miss that show!

Keep on rockin' the blues....

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Carl,

No word yet on on-sale date.  Lots of times with the Birchemere they dont tell you, and just put them on sale.  I don;t like the Birchmere unless its a Bandstand show, where i can stand. WIth seated shows, you can get a tablethat has a view of a wall. This one is in the bandstand...so I'll be there!

No matter how well you know someone, you can only ever guess.  How can you ever really know somebody else? It takes more than a lifetime just to get to know yourself.  Nobody knows the meaning of loneliness.  - Van Morrison

cathysiler wrote:

Kenny Wayne Shepard will be at Ram's Head Live in Baltimore 4/20. Tickets on sale 3/13 @12N...www.ramsheadlive.com.....Also got notice that Hot Tuna is coming!!!Wonder where the Flying Burrito Brothers are?

Heard KWS is doing his own vocals these days, is it true?

Chris wrote:

Yup.  It will be...I think he;s touring with Pinetop, Bryan Lee, Hubert Sumlin, Tommy Shannon, and Buddy Flett.  What a show...and for a mere 25 bucks.  Can't wait.

I'll probably go see them at the Birchmere outside DC two days later as well!  WOOOO!

-Chris

Caught a hour show on the "Mark and Brian" radio out of L.A.  KWS let some of the old time bluesers show how theve done it for 50 plus years. A friend from work just fihished Howard Sumlins autobiography, swears he's the best old timer he's heard, he is trying to buy everything he can find on him.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/16868911.htm

Nice to see a blues review for a chnge in this newspaper.  I commented on the article and Nick thinks Joe is great, I told him to write about him then.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/