1 (edited by Letsgo21 2007-02-25 19:13:22)

Topic: JB live in Brussels

I just want to say i went to see Joe here in Brussels.
Its the first time i went to see him an OMG! can't find the right words to discribe that evening!
Excellent tone, great setlist, awesome talent,...never seen a performance like it!

Re: JB live in Brussels

Letsgo21 wrote:

Its the first time i went to see him an OMG! can't find the right words to discribe that evening!
Excellent tone, great setlist, awesome talent,...never seen a performance like it!

Few words but you can feel the Bonamism there.
Now you know :-)

Welcome aboard.

I so wanted to go to Brussels to this but couldn't because of work committments.
Great city.
You live there ?

Ges wrote:
Letsgo21 wrote:

Few words but you can feel the Bonamism there.
Now you know :-)

Welcome aboard.

I so wanted to go to Brussels to this but couldn't because of work committments.
Great city.
You live there ?

Tnx,

I don't live in Brussels but its only 50k's from my place. It was a great show, what more can i say... Maybe I'll go to the show in Paris to. That live sound haunts me :-)

Greetz

I just found out: Joe is comming to Antwerp!!! April 1st!! Woohooo, got my tickets orderd today!

Hi,
Me and Annelies will be there also. Maybe we'll see each other there
wink We orderd our tickets a week ago and got them by mail this week.

For all the dutch fans,
Joe is going to play at a festival july,8th at BOSPOP.
The tickets selling starts at march 16th. I'm going surely for Joe and John Fogerty is also playing. (one of my hero's to)