Topic: Saw Black Snake Moan movie

Well I will tell ya
Not bad.
Could have been worse.
Had some funny moments.
The music was awesome.

Re: Saw Black Snake Moan movie

It will be interesting to see if the sales of any featured artists works increase in sales. Does anyone know how the soundtrack is selling?

3 (edited by NPB_EST.1979 2007-03-06 12:31:07)

Did know that movie had blues in it, now its a must-see.

Wild Hogs was a good movie. - just saw that. 
I wanna see the Jim carey move 23? and Zodiac as well.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Who else has seen it?  Does anyone know which artist's are featured?

"There is nothing to it.  You only have to hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself."---Johann Sebastian Bach

5 (edited by cathysiler 2007-03-07 10:08:10)

Here are some artists from the soundtrack. Found it on i-tunes. The movie has a "Delta Blues" sound. Jesse Mae Hemphill, Precious Bryant, Bobby Rush, R.L.Burnside, N.Mississippi Allstars, and a group new to me but recmmended highly by my 22yo nephew, The Black Keys who have 4 cd's. I forgot Son House, shame on me!!

cathysiler wrote:

Here are some artists from the soundtrack. Found it on i-tunes. The movie has a "Delta Blues" sound. Jesse Mae Hemphill, Precious Bryant, Bobby Rush, R.L.Burnside, N.Mississippi Allstars, and a group new to me but recmmended highly by my 22yo nephew, The Black Keys who have 4 cd's. I forgot Son House, shame on me!!

The black keys rock .I read an interview where robert plant said that one of his fantasies was being the singer for the black keys.They bring a hard edge guitar sound very raw.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky