Topic: G3

FYI there is a Guitar God!

The G3 2007 tour has arrived!  The 2007 line-up is Joe Satriani, John Petrucci (Dream Theater), and
Paul Gilbert (RacerX, Mr. Big).  Since it is just around the corner I posted the dates down below for anyone interested.  The tour is from March 14 - April 14.  It's so great to have it back.  Rock on!

March '07
    14    Wed    Dodge Theatre    Phoenix, AZ US    
    15    Thu    House Of Blues    Las Vegas, NV US    

21+ SHOW (sorry!)
    16    Fri    Grand Sierra Theatre    Reno, NV US    
    17    Sat    Berkeley Community Theatre    Berkeley, CA US    
    18    Sun    Orpheum Theatre    Los Angeles, CA US    
    19    Mon    The Grove    Anaheim, CA US    
    20    Tue    Copley Symphony Hall    San Diego, CA US   

San Diego SHOW IS CANCELLED. Please join is in Anaheim or Los Angeles instead! Refunds and repurchase handled through Ticketmaster.
    22    Thu    Paramount Theater    Denver, CO US    
    23    Fri    Uptown Theater    Kansas City, MO US    
    24    Sat    Congress Theatre    Chicago, IL US    
    25    Sun    Taft Theatre    Cincinnati, OH US    
    27    Tue    Ryman Auditorium    Nashville, TN US    
    28    Wed    Tabernacle    Atlanta, GA US    
    29    Thu    Pompano Beach Amphitheater    Pompano Beach, FL US    

NOTE VENUE CHANGE FROM Mizner Park Amphitheater.
    30    Fri    House Of Blues    Orlando, FL US    
    31    Sat    House Of Blues    Myrtle Beach, SC US    

April '07
    01    Sun    Ram's Head Live    Baltimore, MD US    
    03    Tue    Capitole du Quebec    Quebec, CA    
    04    Wed    Bell Centre    Montreal, CA    
    05    Thu    Massey Hall    Toronto, CA    
    06    Fri    Orpheum Theatre    Boston, MA US    
    07    Sat    Tower Theatre    Upper Darby, PA US    
09    Mon    Capitole du Quebec    Quebec, QC CA   
    11    Wed    Theater at Madison Square Garden    New York, NY US    
    12    Thu    Palace Theater    Greensburg, PA US    
    13    Fri    Warner Theatre    Washington, D.C. US    
    14    Sat    Starland Ballroom    Sayreville, NJ US

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

Re: G3

G3 with Vai came to my city last December. I should have gone but I had just bought really expensive tickets to Clapton so I didn't go. I wish I did now though...I would love to see g3 with Eric Johnson again.

-Jess
Check out my band Beth and The Black Cat Bones http://www.myspace.com/bethandtheblackcatbones
Also my own page for my guitar playing http://www.myspace.com/jesszub

Got my tix to the Washington DC show....saw 2001 on both coasts with Satch, Vai & Petrucci....awesome.  I've been a Paul Gilbert fan for a long time too, so I'm really looking forward to that as well, though I'd rather see Vai than Satch, personally, just based on stage presence and audience connection.  Main reason is to see Petrucci, though....I think he is infreakin'credible.

Keep on rockin' dem blues...

CarljMD

P.S. Terri:  Still hoping you check out Jason Ricci sometime soon, I'm driving 3.5 hours each way to see him in New Jersey next weekend.

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Hey Carl,  I am so glad that you got tix to the Washington D.C. show, what a way to start off the Weekend smile 

I am hitting up the show in Berkeley on Saturday.  I Love weekend Shows.  I've been waiting for them to come back to the U.S. 

Here's some more great news, Carl.  Jason Ricci is playing at a Blues Festival in San Jose on Saturday,May 12th.  He's gonna be there with Buddy Guy, Jimmy Thackery and Sista Monica.  So I am going to finally have my chance to see him at a great Blues Festival. Thanks for the recommendation smile

2007 is looking real good.  Will also see Kenny Wayne in March and Joe in May.  On 4/20 kenny is going to be in Maryland It says at Rams Head Live.  Are you or Jane going to the show?

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol