Topic: Hey Joe-Have you checked out Tom Andersons Guitars?

Hi Joe,
I have 3 Tom Anderson guitars, 2 of them very recent. Their website tracks them by serial #-too cool! Anyway the one's I own are 02-09-97A, 04-16-06A and 11-07-06P. The website serial # search tells you just what they are, pickups, neck radius etc. www.tomandersonguitars.com will get you there.
You are playing in TC on 02-02-07.
I would be more than happy to bring these down for you to check out if you are so inclined. I live in Traverse City, and we met at Joefest in Dallas in 2004.
I think you would love these guitars. They are not for sale, as Tom is scaling back production, and I am lucky to have what I do.
But I would love for you to check them out!
I am at your beckoned call for anything you need for this show, and feel free to call anytime.
Bud & Mary Grohs
231-946-6117
231-218-1948
231-218-5984

Re: Hey Joe-Have you checked out Tom Andersons Guitars?

Good guitar but definately overpriced considering it is CNC made.

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

3 (edited by Demonsterastratofixation 2007-01-14 22:23:57)

A guitar is overpriced only if it costs too much. Most of them are too. As if a handmade guitar could only be better if they grow their own trees instead of importing wood. Machines put men on the moon and brought them back... Try replying to this with home schooled carrier pigeons.  A handcrafted overpriced guitar puts money in the hands that built something that otherwise goes toward "overhead capital costs"... a computer machined overpriced guitar pays the tech for his/her knowledge, same as and equivalent to handiwork in the end.

My first guitar teacher got rid of his PRS for a Tom Anderson guitar.  After he left town, he opened up for Victor Wooten, Bloodline, Chris Duarte, Kansas, etc.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

I bought my 1st Tom Anderson at Elderly Instruments-my favorite Lansing guitar store!
Have you seen Frog & The Beeftones?

Bud G wrote:

I bought my 1st Tom Anderson at Elderly Instruments-my favorite Lansing guitar store!
Have you seen Frog & The Beeftones?

no, i just moved here.  havent even been to Elderly yet... But i want to!

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Hey, you all! I'm going to the show for the first time on Sunday!
yana (guitar/piano/bass instructor): I love the sound of all the guitars (so far i've been a CD FAN)