Topic: What the heck?

What just happened? I clicked on the forum to get in, and it took me to the old forum. I had to click multimedia then click forum to get here. Anybody else have that problem?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Re: What the heck?

yes, i also klicked on forum and was somewhere else til i got the link from another post ! : (

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTKfPzkN0  BCC - Song of yesterday live !

Got to this board by way of my computers history.I was here this morning,but got the old forum this afternoon.   HMMMM ????????

Tell me about the car i saw parked outside your door ? Tell me what you left me waiting two or three hours for ? Tell me why when the phone rings, baby, your up and across the floor ? Please dont keep me wondering no more.....

If this is an indication that we might be going back to the old forum, I say no to that. It's like driving a Pinto, then getting to drive a Mustang. I don't want to drive the Pinto again.:cool:

Apparently somethings wrong with the our Forum server..  This is the forum we will be using..  Something went wrong temporarily I have Nick on the case.. Sorry about that
Joe Bonamassa

Thanks Joe. cool

Obviously it was fixed very quickly. I had no problems just now.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

I am getting the old-forum again!

Yeah I just tried it from the home page and got the old forum...

Music is good for the Soul...

sorry about that,  forum is now fixed,

Nick wrote:

sorry about that,  forum is now fixed,

Thanks Nick....  I like your 1005 posts!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

wow...that was very interesting... I;m just glad this forum is back- its much easier to look at and see the posts you haven't read yet.

Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128