Topic: Cleveland house of blues

Awesome Show!!!!! JOE ROCKED!!!!!! I'm sorry I can't remember the set list as I am still on my bonamassa high!!!!!!!!!

He looked good and sounded great. Drum and bass solo were awesome.. It was my son's 17th Birthday and he said it was the best b-day present ever..

Thanks Joe...

Steve(ohio)

Re: Cleveland house of blues

Steve,  Glad you and your son had a most excellent time!  Happy 17th to your son! Was Asking Around For You the highlight for you????  Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Just want to say  What a great show Joe put on!! This was my first time seeing Joe live. I am blown away. I bought tickets the day they went on sale, then went back to the HOB web page about a month later and bought two more as I was able to get upgraded seats. I never looked at the seats, but my wife and I ended up in the FRONT ROW!!!! I am so blown away. I sold the first tickets  that were General Admission to someone on the street for $15.00 each, not knowing that the show was sold out. All in all, this is by far the best concert I have ever been to. I will not miss another concert by Joe. I hung around after the show and Joe came out  on the stage, sat down and talked and signed autographs. I had him sign my Les Paul pick guard. Joe is a super nice guy and I could not be more impressed.

Joe indeed blew the bluesy roof right off of that house!  It was an awesome show, the band was in primo form (as always), and what a treat the keyboards were!  Very nice to meet some new fans and see some friends from other shows, too.  The set set list was as it's been lately, but with the differing nuances and stamps of uniqueness that Joe peppers them with each time they're played, making them a new and somehow better--unbelievably--experience each time.  Hundreds of other people appeared to feel the same way, as many were on their feet after each song & just about everyone was on their feet by the end of the show.  Although we were promptly & politely re-seated by security, the enthusiasm continued to pour forth, both to and from the stage.

Cleveland rocked, and we can't wait til you come back next time!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

5 (edited by Barbara 2007-02-07 09:11:23)

The house was certainly a rockin on a Saturday night in a frigid downtown Cleveland.  It was a fun gathering of devoted Bonamassa fans of all ages who traveled many miles and in many cases from other states to celebrate Joe's first performance at the House Of Blues.  And boy what a show it was----Absolutely Perfect!

Joe, Mark and Bogie were on "fire" last night.  You guys seemed well rested and performed with a renewed sense of positive energy, passion and excitement.  It was a joy to watch you perform on stage.  And Rick on the keyboards was a really nice addition too.  Keep bringing him back.  Joe you never cease to amaze me with your talent.  Mark your bass solos were great.  And Bogie, you were AWESOME.  Just when I think you can't play any better you take your drumming to the next higher level.  Wow, you continue to just blow me away with your unbelievable talent.  You are the best!   

Melissa glad I got to see you but sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you.  Randy, Lori, your sister and her husband good to see you guys at the HOB bar and to talk to you again.  Pat and Mike from Pittsburgh it was a blast meeting you guys while standing in line to get into the show.  Hope your first show of Joe's was all that you expected it to be and so much more.  Will I be seeing you both at Joe's shows in the future?  Don, glad I ran into you guys.  I forgot to say to you--HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Guys thanks for rockin the house in Cleveland last night.  It was great to see you again.  Wishing you all much success, good health and many good times on this leg of your tour.  Travel safely.  Love ya in Pittsburgh, Barbara

I've posted a few of my pics from this show in the Cool Pics forum:
http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1557

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Man that show was everything i have hoped for.....i have been waiting for an all ages show around pittsburgh for a while, and i am glad i finally got my chance....barbara was right...(it was nice to see a hometown face in the cleveland crowd thanks barabara for all the upcomming news and such im glad i met u two....thanks again) absolutely great show