1 (edited by Glen Winfrey 2006-05-17 15:12:07)

Topic: Joe's new DVD “Signature Sounds, Styles & Techniques“.....

Just received my May/June issue of Musicians Hotline mag, and was happy to see an ad for Joe’s latest DVD “Signature Sounds, Styles & Techniques“. The ad was also shared separately with Eric Johnson’s DVD, "The Art of Guitar”. If you don’t have Joe’s new DVD… Get one now! It’s great... and you don't need to be a great guitar player (or even play guitar for that matter) to enjoy Joe's techniques. You will love this DVD!
There was also an ad for a 1962 Gretsch White Penguin, double cut away, with all gold plated original parts, which I would happily give my left arm to own… but that's another story!

Cheers,

GW

***   "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..."   ***             Ozzy Osbourne

Re: Joe's new DVD “Signature Sounds, Styles & Techniques“.....

Yeah that is good to see an ad like that.  You talked me into it Glen, I am going to have to get the DVD even though I can't play a lick!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Joe's new DVD “Signature Sounds, Styles & Techniques“.....

Glen Winfrey wrote:

...There was also an ad for a 1962 Gretsch White Penguin, double cut away, with all gold plated original parts, which I would happily give my left arm to own… but that's another story!

GW

Just so you know, if you give your left arm for that or any guitar, you won't be able to play it.
Just a little something I thought you should know...
Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128