Topic: Hey Joe- U gotta see this cool gear when you're in STL-

Hey Joe- we can't wait to see you in STL- Call Big Jim (314) 281-0187 to arrange to see & demo some really outrageous gear.  Was listening to Frigid Pink's version of "house of the rising sun" - we were thinking this would be a great cover for you to re-do.  Bringing in some new fans for you to impress at Finale's.  - Your fans 4-ever-  Jim & Kathy

Re: Hey Joe- U gotta see this cool gear when you're in STL-

type- sorry- wrong number. It's (314) 283-0187-

So what's the outrageous gear? Care to expond and share here?

You can call Jim.  He is the electronics wiz & it's his creation.  If you're a gear freak, you'll enjoy this.

Thanks, I didn't want to call as you initiated this for Joe first...Are we talking prototypes or there are some available?

It's Jim's Bona-inspired pedal board & amp creations.  If you are a gear fanatic, you will like just seeing this as it is quite unique.  You can call Jim, give him your e-mail and he will e-mail you pics.  He has taken what typically takes up three pedal boards and combined them into one board and reduced all of the wire snarls into one main cable.   What I think is amazing about it is that you don't see any wires hanging out anywhere, yet there is no buzz, it's quiet, and it really works. I am sure he would share because he loves doing this stuff as a hobby.

Don't ask me how he knows how to do this stuff.  But I will tell you this.  He has a gift.  I watched him tear into a 38' Fountain boat dashboard and put a new one in without a wiring diagram, but he frequently can't locate a shirt in his closet, so I have to go get it out of his closet for him. !!!!    Kathy

and yes, if Joe doesn't want it, he will likely sell it, but it would be fun just to show it to him, since it was inspired by Joe's unique sound.