Re: To all the Newbies

Me too!! Welcome one and all. It doesn't matter that it took you a while to find Joe or join the forum. What matters is that you're here. This is a wonderful year to be "Under the Wing"...lot's of exciting things!!! Thanks for sharing!!!    Cathy

I'm truly amazed at the number of new posters since the start of the new tour - incredible!

Welcome to Joe's very special forum everybody. Don't leave it at the introduction but please keep posting.

George

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Hi. I'm a new fan. I live in Reading PA where every year right around my birthday we host the third largest jazz fest in the country and the fifth largest in the world. This year I was asked to volunteer concerts at the Berks Jazz Fest. I took off six days of work so I can have the ten days off in a row. I'm volunteering for twelve of the shows, maybe more. I didn't know about many of the artists, so I did some research on the net and I have to say, I have not been this excited about an artist in a very long time. I'm working Joe's show and I can't wait. Maybe I'll even get to meet him. Joe- I'll be the girl with the can of Progresso Lentil soup. See you then!!!

94 (edited by cathysiler 2009-03-04 01:56:23)

Wow...Lots of new members. It's a "Good Thing" as Martha says. Welcome one and all!! How exciting things are now..,the tour , the new CD, so post away and know we're glad that you joined!!!!!  Cathy

D..Joe is a really sweet guy, don't be afraid to approach him...

From an oldie (literally) to all the newbies -

Welcome one and all!! Please come back and keep posting after your introduction. This place rocks! You'll not only learn loads about Joe here, but also discover other great music.

George

RIP Iron Man

Hi all another newbie here thanks for the welcome, enjoyed reading all the posts so far, thanks to everyone for all the reviews for the shows so far sounds fantastic. I'm from South Yorkshire UK, I'm heading for the Sheffield show as well as RAH anyone else attending Sheffield?

Keep up the word for all things JB - Hyfi

cathysiler wrote:

Wow! New members are coming at record rates..Welcome!! As I'm sure you've noticed, we (forum members), do try to give each of you a warm welcome. If we've missed anyone, sorry! Just want you to know we are all equals. Your opinions and ideas are valuable. Don't worry about proper grammar, spelling or any of that..We're international and just glad we can communicate in the shared language of Joe. Number of posts also means nothing. Many of those are greetings to new members. Best of all you can't be too Joe obsessed! It is encouraged here! Again, welcome. Take some time to read past threads. I'm old, well versed in music and yet have learned more on this site than any other resource!  Cathy

Once again, we're growing by leaps and bounds. And, that's a "good thing", says Martha. Many of you are kind enough to sign up and share your show experiences. Thanks so much!! If you stick around, you too will learn to anxiously await them smile   Cathy

As 4 May approaches, we've got a flood of new Bonabuddies joining up! A warm welcome to all!

This forum is just loaded with good info from heads-up on other emerging artists to some in-depth gear talk. Even Joe himself offers advice and encouragement at times.

You may be here because a friend just loaned you one of Joe's CDs, or you may have recently come away from one of his performances wide eyed and jaw agape. Welcome to the club!

Joe is on the final leg to the culmination (so far) of his career: A date at London's Royal Albert Hall on 4 May in front of 5500 family, friends, forum members, fans in general and probably more than a few "Bonavirgins". There are still a few seats to be had. If you cannot make it, we're told there will be a DVD of this show coming available later this year.

Please take a moment or two to open a thread here and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way into "Joe's World".

If you still cannot get enough of Joe, there are hundreds of videos on youtube from live performances to gear talk. Joe also maintains pages on Facebook and MySpace. And he has a Twitter account as well.

Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you sometime at one of his shows!

Major Tom to ground control...

All these years I've been on this great forum, I too tried to welcome all the newbies personally.  But like the other "Old" forummembers I can't keep up with that.
So everyonce in a while I'll pick out one and the rest I have to do it this way.
It doesn't mean I don't want to anymore: just don't have the time because you come with so many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw and see it grow so fast and that was one and still is, of the reasons we are all here:

To honour the GREATEST and NICEST guitarplayer of our time.

I'm very glad to have seen this movement in Joe's career for almost 5 years now.
Now Joe  has arrived  there where I predicted he would be within 5years from the first time I heard from him and saw him live:

AT THE TOP!

All again a very warm welcome and enjoy your stay here and keep posting: I will the next 5 years for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andre Wittebroek

A big welcome to all the recent newbies, and to all the anticipated post-RAH newbies! smile

--Vik cool

There were a few shell shocked looking people walking out of RAH for sure! When Joe introduced Eric Clapton you could just feel the air sucked out of the place before a huge applause began. A few folks I met are admitted Joe addicts but haven't been active on the forum. Hopefully I convinced them to get active here.

Major Tom to ground control...

They're coming in thick and fast.... cool

A warm welcome to you all! Please keep posting.

George

RIP Iron Man

Hello newbies, welcome to the Bonamassa addiction... keep coming back... it works if you work it... lol tongue

--Vik cool

WOW!! New members of all ages from all over the globe. I loved your intro's, but, if I answered each one, I'd be accused of post padding big_smile  Please  stick around. This is a great place and we value all input. So, a big BonaWelcome to each of you.     Cathy

You're so right Cathy, but I'm very pleased to see it all grow so fast!
So from me I big welcome as well!

Hope to meet one of you at one of the Joeshows soon!

Andre Wittebroek

Lots of newbies... welcome... keep posting... smile

--Vik cool

cathysiler wrote:

WOW!! New members of all ages from all over the globe. I loved your intro's, but, if I answered each one, I'd be accused of post padding big_smile  Please  stick around. This is a great place and we value all input. So, a big BonaWelcome to each of you.     Cathy

Sorry I'm late. My computer has had a bad attitude! Again, thanks for taking the time to sign up and share!    Cathy

Still having problems getting the squirrels to run so the computer will work, but wanted to say how thrilled I am to see new members flooding into the site. A BIG, warm J.B. welcome to you all. It gets quiet here when the boys aren't on the road, so thanks for helping to keep things rolling!!!!   Cathy