Topic: Cleveland Show Info and Links

Hi All,
   Thought this may be some useful information.  Zoso and I did a little research of Cleveland and here is what we found.  The Holiday Express Hotel which is located about 1 block from The House of Blues has plenty of rooms, I called them tonight. 

I found you get the better deal by calling the 800 number in the upper center part of the page.  On lastFriday the cost was $150.00, which included the room, free parking ($12), little better than a continental breakfast Sunday morning, and a $50.00 certificate to eat at the House of Blues on Saturday, 2/3/07.  The $150.00 was for a single King Size bed. 

They do have double queens if need be. The upper link below is for the Hotel and the lower on is for the House of Blues.  You can order tickets online.  Hope this helps a little for those that are going.  Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Take Care, Coop

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/e … LEOH?&

http://www.hob.com/tickets/eventdetail. … ntid=42567

2 (edited by SRV-Rocks 2006-12-20 08:19:10)

Re: Cleveland Show Info and Links

If any one needs advice I have been to the Cleveland House of Blues many times.

Will see you there in February.

I took your hotel advice and booked my room this morning.  Thanks for doing the leg-work for us!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

4 (edited by zosozep7 2006-12-21 19:29:20)

Ive got my room booked also. Looking forward to meeting you all! Should be fun!
SRV Rocks, thats for your input as I might just contact you on the area. Thanks!

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

If you do't mind a 15 minute drive down the highway you can get a hotel for $40-$50. E-mail if you want some more info.

Steve.