Topic: Hayloft Show Michigan

Hey all! Great show tonight! As Pattyluvsjoe would say, Ive been Bonamassababtised!! My first show and what a great show! Thanks all for all your input throughout the last several months as I found out Joe is one awesome dude! I want to thank everyone that showed up to make this one great night I will allways remember. Donna, UAWpipemaster, Rozey, and Melissa and her Hubby!! Not to mention Donna and her Bro and Sis in law!! Jim!! Your wife and daughter and her friend! Thanks all for making a great night and I really look forward to the next show we can all make it!! Cleveland anyone?? House Of Blues?

Rob

All my tears they fell like rain, cant you hear them falling?
Led Zeppelin: Since I been Loving You

Re: Hayloft Show Michigan

Hey, Rob , sounds like it was a great night , he really is awesome live , isn't he !

Regards,
               J

Hey Jeff, he really is great live. It was weird seeing the real Joe standing before me and not on television as I have watched all of his shows at least 100 times! LOL.  I thought the bass player was cool as hell also. I loved that Bass he had.

Rob

I was great meeting everyone last night.  You guys are awesome!  And Joe?  What can I say.  The guy is AMAZING!  I can't wait to see him again.  Unfortunatly, the night was more memorable for some than for others.

Janice

zosozep7 wrote:

I thought the bass player was cool as hell also. I loved that Bass he had.

Rob

Hey Rob,

Mark is a gem of a guy.  He is one kind soul.  And that bass is way cool ....kudos to Mark.
Glad you enjoyed your show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Patty wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Rob...what?  No setlist?  What's up with that?   

Actually, I was thinking about this on my long, but very pleasant drive back to Indy while listening to Joe's CDs.... it really doesn't matter what songs Joe plays....because even if you check out the setlist and don't see what you consider your favorite, the songs Joe DOES play BECOME your favorite because of the intensity and passion that he, Mark, and Bogie put into each and every piece of music in each and every show.  It's just fun to see performers having such a great time playing for an audience.  Being amazing musicians doesn't hurt either!

What a night!  It was so much fun to witness Joe with other crazed fans!  It was great to meet so many really nice, funny, generous people! 

Hey Jane...we DID toast to you, lady! 

Joe... sorry I was moving while you tried to sign my shirt.  Thank goodness YOU knew what you were doing....it looks GREAT!  Thank you!

Funny thing, though...I have an insatiable craving for broccoli....

Great musicians have a language & vocabulary that transcends the usual barriers & touches us on a more primitive , basic & yet complex level....

...I'll always have London in my heart, and in my soul...

7 (edited by Demonsterastratofixation 2006-12-10 23:22:42)

I'll go out on a limb and guess the setlist....
ATTENTION THIS IS ONLY A GUESS
Just Got Paid/ Dazed & Confused
Walk in My Shadow
Bridge to Better Days
A New Day Yesterday
Mountain Time
Miss You/Hate You (acoustic)
Woke Up Dreamin'
Django
Had to Cry Today
Askin Around for You
...Questions: No Spoonful of "Spoonful" or Chandler sllde these days?

Demonsterastratofixation wrote:

...Questions: No Spoonful of "Spoonful" or Chandler sllde these days?

We sang "Spoonful" in Chicago smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Wow...D-man....you're good!  I think "So Many Roads" was in there, too!  And yeah, we in "D"troit sang 'Spoonful,' too, patty! : )

Slide?  Rob, did I miss the slide, or wasn't there any?

Great musicians have a language & vocabulary that transcends the usual barriers & touches us on a more primitive , basic & yet complex level....

zosozep7 wrote:

Cleveland anyone?? House Of Blues?

I have my floor tickets. smile

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

dknight16 wrote:
zosozep7 wrote:

Cleveland anyone?? House Of Blues?

I have my floor tickets. smile

Dknight, what night is that show on? Is it a Friday or saturday? I am shooting for that show. By then your Buckeyes should have kicked floridas butt and I should have no worries with a Michigan plate! LOL!!

Rob

Glad somebody knew the set list.  :-)

Donna-broccoli...lol

Janice

Rozey wrote:

Glad somebody knew the set list.  :-)

Donna-broccoli...lol

Janice

Yep!  Broccoli!  My fave!  wink

zosozep7 wrote:

Dknight, what night is that show on? Is it a Friday or saturday?

It's Saturday

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster