37 (edited by TXBluesFan 2009-03-11 03:41:59)

Re: Joe, Derek Trucks, Old Man Brown at Hot August Blues in Md. !!!

Well I just booked air, car, hotel and a couple of Orioles tickets to boot for the weekend.

Now I just need to order the concert tickets.

My wife and I are looking forward to Baltimore..never been before.

Should be a great way to spend my 40th Bday.

Can't wait for August.

Tim

I'm seriously considering coming to this...really want to meet up with my east coast buddies....Tom, Andy, Jeff, Jane, Cathy, Dean and Melissa, and all others....my wife said she's staying home, but gave me the ok to fly in....we'll see smile

Dave

Shred I think you can stay at camp Cathy. I don't know if she's keeping a reservation list or what. There could be quite a few of us there. But it should be a grand time!

Major Tom to ground control...

RICjunkie wrote:

Shred I think you can stay at camp Cathy. I don't know if she's keeping a reservation list or what. There could be quite a few of us there. But it should be a grand time!

Sounds like the house is booked up. Cathy will have to investigate the possibility of converting part of the garage into a bunk room. lol

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

I hope they have accommodation's for those of us who are disabled/handicapped.

I'm really looking forward to this show.

I just pray that the weather cooperates!!! This is gonna be a killer show!!!!

Stay Safe!

NP Andy - I'll take the floor. Right next to the A/C.

I'd consider going to this, but I'm not sure where I would stay?

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Jane, just wheelchair accessible is all. I can get anywhere I might need to. I can walk but I just can't be on my feet for too long. No worries here.

Tom nobody needs to sleep on the floor. We'll cross that obstacle when we get there.

Looking forward to this show!!

45 (edited by RICjunkie 2009-03-14 02:47:07)

Andy - with that back of yours you'll need a bed with a good mattress. You got dibs. I have an air mattress I take along to gatherings so all I need is a piece of floor. I stopped in at a music store today to drool over their selection of Ricks. They had JBLP #125 hanging on the wall! Their street price was $4500.  Ouch!

Caty nice too see that another Camp (Camp Cathy is born !!!!)
i wish you Bunch a happy time
i think i need hypnotism to get in a Plane ..........anyways

Geko

Geko wrote:

Caty nice too see that another Camp (Camp Cathy is born !!!!)
i wish you Bunch a happy time
i think i need hypnotism to get in a Plane ..........anyways

Geko

Astral travelling is the way Geko. Try it!

48 (edited by Geko 2009-03-14 19:31:06)

Thats intristing when i listen To  the New Album it´s  close to spike !

PS : that i have found when i was translating my thoughts how to say  .............. tongue roll

Ps : at this point Greets to my Dog`s Cherry and Spike  wink

Presale for tickets is now available on the Derek Trucks Band website.  smile

$20 + $4.50 service charge

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Thanks for the heads-up on the "early, early bird tickets" as they're calling them on the HAB site, lol... I'm definitely gonna grab one of those before 4/1! big_smile  So how can I found out what the Joe Bonamassa Fan Club password is?  We should've been given this information yesterday... did I miss a Street Team email or something?  I checked the Tour page too, but this show isn't even appearing there yet.  Also, the Derek Trucks site is just coming up a blank white page for me... anyone else? hmm

I am SOOO excited about this show... great line-up, great price, great setting, not too far from me, and only 1 day so I don't have to worry about lodging... PERFECT!  cool

--Vik cool

TieDyeVikki wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up on the "early, early bird tickets" as they're calling them on the HAB site, lol... I'm definitely gonna grab one of those before 4/1! big_smile  So how can I found out what the Joe Bonamassa Fan Club password is?  We should've been given this information yesterday... did I miss a Street Team email or something?  I checked the Tour page too, but this show isn't even appearing there yet.  Also, the Derek Trucks site is just coming up a blank white page for me... anyone else? hmm

I am SOOO excited about this show... great line-up, great price, great setting, not too far from me, and only 1 day so I don't have to worry about lodging... PERFECT!  cool

--Vik cool

Hi!  You did not miss any street team emails about this; however, please look for one with more details on March 27.  Thanks for your patience until then! :-)

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Jane H. wrote:

looks like you can order through the HAB site too, lol it says Joe Bonamassa Fan club i think they are catching on how excited we are.

Well then I hope they let him have an extended set!

Melissa wrote:
TieDyeVikki wrote:

--Vik cool

Hi!  You did not miss any street team emails about this; however, please look for one with more details on March 27.  Thanks for your patience until then! :-)

Ah, yes... it just hit me why this show hasn't been officially announced here yet... they have a contractual obligation to wait til after the 3/26 Hagerstown show, due to the proximity... gotcha.  wink

Hmmm... maybe just the password could be "leaked" awhile, hehe wink... I mean the HAB site is ready to take our orders!  I've tried a few guesses, with no luck.  Oh well, no biggie, I can wait.  It'll just be a much smaller window of opportunity (Mar 27th-31st) to get the discount, and I hope people don't miss out.

--Vik cool

Change of plans regarding the street team email with the Hot August Blues street team promo code... it was sent today, so you could order your tickets as soon as you get the email :-).  Thanks!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!