Re: Thats a wrap!!!

Happy Birthday Joe !!!!

..................... about that quote ...... try to follow it , please never "VANHALENIZE" !! ( not talking about the music  , you know what I mean ! lol )

Happy birthday!!

Peace and Love!

congrats on the tour so far..relax and rest those fingers..see you June 2 in Md.

scottphilly

Thanks for the great shows at the Raue Center Joe!

Enjoy your 3 weeks off, relax a little and for pete's sake, quit worrying about your figure! You looked pretty fine up on stage last Friday...

OMG I can't believe I just typed that....

I'm married and I love my husband... I'm married and I love my husband... I'm married and I love my husband....

hee hee hee smile enjoy the time off!

B.B. King has given you some very sound advice!  You are so fortunate to have had him as a guiding light.  B.B. is such an admirable human being and his stories always make me laugh.

Gotta' give you my 2 cents on losing weight, which has got to be extra, extra hard on the road with little home cooked meals.  Throw a jump rope in your suitcase for those times when you can't get to the gym or work in any exercise.  It is a great aerobic work out and burns calories. Seriously, don't laugh, before you know it, you'll be like Rocky in training and criss-crossing your jump rope!!! You don't have to lift your feet that high to break a good sweat.  If you are still hungry and go back for seconds, go for the protein, not the carbs.  The protein will keep you full longer and eating lots of carbs keeps your body in a constant state of hunger.  Cut back on the beer and soda and drink more water. If you take to the jump rope idea, consider throwing resistance bands in your suitcase next or keep some weights on your bus.  I hear some of the girlzs cook for you, next time you come to Philly, it's my turn.  I'll cut out those sweets I've been giving you.

Lastly, have a very Happy 29th Birthday and a fabulous year!!  I can't even put into words how phenomenal "You and Me" is.  It's a masterpiece!!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

A Very Happy Birthday to you, Joe, from Kevin & Janis in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX!! Enjoy your time off & we'll see you at Two Frogs!!

25 (edited by Matt ( from MASS ) 2006-05-08 21:42:04)

Thanks Joe! Rest-up, enjoy the break.

Happy B-Day

See Ya July 9th

ps. my avatar is Eddie Van Halen. On the Van Halen message board I frequent, my avatar is Joe Bonamassa.

See you next time in Wisconsin !!!

Never pet a burning dog.

27 (edited by dknight16 2006-05-09 21:03:09)

Rest up!  But when you get back book a summer or fall show in the Detroit or Cleveland area.  Boy I wish George and Harry's Blues Cafe was still in Dearborn.  Too many festival appearances and not enough theater shows over the summer!

Also if you are looking for cover song ideas in the future, how about a Gary Moore song?

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster