Topic: Thats a wrap!!!

Thank you all who attended the Raue Center Shows.  I had a real blast and I couldnt think of a better way to wrap up the tour.  Thanks for the Birthday wishes and cards.  I cant say how much that means to me..  Had a great time,  love playing with my band,  killer players and even better great people.  Thanks to my ever growing  Crew and all in the office in Florida. Its been a honor.   As I get older I realize how lucky I am to have such a great team around me.   Now its off to California to loose some wieght and relax for 3 weeks.  Thank you so much.. Until the summer..
Sincerely
Joe Bonamassa

here's my quote:
" Joe be firm but be Humble and always remember thats its the folks that come to your shows that are the most important.  Go out shake hands and say thank you for coming. Keep your ears open to new things and never stop trying to be better.  Do this and you'll be my age and still doing what you love to do"  BB King 2005

Re: Thats a wrap!!!

See you in 3 weeks........=D

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Have a nice, relaxing 3 weeks Joe & see you in July!

"You jump in front of my car when you.. you know all the time.. ninety miles an hour girl is the.. speed I drive.. "

I like that quote, Joe. Enjoy!

Keep kickin' butt Joe!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Have a great vacation, Joe!
see yall in about 4 weeks!

keep on rockin.

sarah

"The World misses his music, but I miss my brother."
-Jimmie Vaughan

Joe, have a nice relaxing break!!!!!!!!!!

"A birtday greeting, to wish you nothing less, than all the special things in life, that brings you happiness"

Annelies

Great quote Joe !  You obviously took it to heart !

See you this summer !

Your going to relax and do nothing for three weeks?  Have a great birthday and see you down the road.

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Cool quote! 

Glad to hear that the tour came to a nice close.  It's also good to hear that "You Upset Me" may be back on the setlist; there will be a very grateful little boy in the audience at Hagerstown, if that's the case!  Enjoy your hard-earned & well-deserved break (although I'm not sure if it's possible to relax AND lose weight at the same time!:-).  Take care, and see you June 2.

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

See you in Hagerstown, MD at the Western Maryland Blues Fest!!

Dean

Hey Joe,
Happy Birthday and enjoy your time off! It's nice to hear that everything is going well.

13 (edited by David A. 2006-05-07 12:51:16)

Sounds like things are going your way Joe.  We are really happy to hear all the positive things that are happening to you.  Hope you enjoy your time off and relaxation, it is important to take of ourselves...   
Take care...

Music is good for the Soul...

Dear Joe,

Have a very nice birthday tomorrow and a great vacation. You deserve both. Thanks again for this great musical spring.

Succes with losing weight, will be hard but it"s better in the end.

See you in September in Europe again and Manni too.

Andre Wittebroek.

Joe, great to hear of success in Europe and a kill tour coming up in the States. The new CD is deep and I hear new things on it every time I have it cranked up.
Enjoy the B-Day and some R & R.
Take Care of Lea, and enjoy this Spring time of the year.
Sure would like to see you tour in Oregon again soon.

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread

Hey Joe, congratulations on your tour here in Europe, everything went perfectly. As our present to you and your fans, our new Joe Bonamassa project is now on line. There's a special little something in it for you --- that only a person from Utica and surrounding areas would remember!
Thank's for everything Joe, we hope to see you again before this year is out.  Please say hello to your family in Utica for us!

Respect from your "Street Team Members"
Brigitte and Dave

www.ten-years-after.com
www.alvinlee.de

Have a Great Birthday! Enjoy the break, rest and we'll see you in Oklahoma again soon.

Cion & Rick

Hey Joe...

Have a Gr8 B'day tomorrow & a releaxing vacation.  See ya at the Turning Stone in August.

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown