Re: Concert and pre RAH forum meeting place arranged for 3rd May!

Finally bought our tickets. See you there!

Tripsy smile

If any of our friends from the States or Europe are having problems purchasing tickets for this concert by credit card, drop me a message and we'll try to work something out.  smile

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Greenose wrote:

If any of our friends from the States or Europe are having problems purchasing tickets for this concert by credit card, drop me a message and we'll try to work something out.  smile

TicketWeb seems to be uncomplicated: I got my tickets about one week after ordering.
Günter

Rock On and Keep the Faith

There's 8 of us coming, so see you all there

Vicky x

"Stellar" a word used by Joe Bonamassa (also apt as a description of the man himself cool)

Great!

There's a facebook event created here for the concert:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=5 … amp;ref=mf

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)

vickyh31 wrote:

There's 8 of us coming, so see you all there

Vicky x

Well ducky, I'll look forward to some Potteries reminiscences with y'all. big_smile

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

61 (edited by vickyh31 2009-03-24 23:13:25)

Hi George

Long time no speak - I've been a bit remiss lately about popping into the forum, life is pretty busy at the mo! no excuse I know but well....

Look forward to seeing you and the posse there especially Cathy - i'm sure that your memory of the potteries accent is far more rose tinted than reality though - oh well it'll give you a laugh anyway lol

Vicky x

"Stellar" a word used by Joe Bonamassa (also apt as a description of the man himself cool)

Hi, Wooders has asked me to check how many forum members will be attending Dingwalls, and able to pick up their badges there. So far I believe these members are attending:

Greenose + 1
Cathy + George
Eva, Gunter + 1
Wooders + 1
Pete59 + 1
Sandy + 1
RICjunkie
Tripsy + 3
Geoff + Sue
Bill S + 1
Bizzer + Sharon
Maggie
PaulB74
Kayabarb + 1
Currymandavid
Icon + 1
Mansfield
Eldo56
Wombat
Vickyh31 + 7

Is there more? smile

You can count me amongst the Vickyh31 + 7 posse as I will be one of those lucky 7 to be there!

Can't wait either. Thanks again for sorting this out Duncan! cool

Looking forward to seeing the Bonamasses getting all fired up for the big 'un!!

"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman."
                                                                                                   Ludwig Van Beethoven

I really need to get to this...

Greenose wrote:

Hi, Wooders has asked me to check how many forum members will be attending Dingwalls, and able to pick up their badges there. So far I believe these members are attending:

I'll definitely be there so, yes please, I'll pick up my badge then.

I can't find the thread at the moment but I seem to recall that the Cocoon money could be handed over then as well. Is that right? It's possible I may not be able to make the pre RAH meetup in Hyde Park.

David

currymandavid wrote:

I can't find the thread at the moment but I seem to recall that the Cocoon money could be handed over then as well. Is that right? It's possible I may not be able to make the pre RAH meetup in Hyde Park.

David

I think Geoff said that he could perhaps get some tickets from Michael and exchange them at Dingwalls.  Geoff is on holiday just now, but will be back in time. Wooders will be at Dingwalls too, so hopefully it can be arranged through one of them or the other.

Bizzer and Sharon B. will be there to pick up our tickets and name tags from Phil...Although, he indicated that he may be mailing us our nametags with some other site seeing material...

The Other Joe B./Bizzer

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...and, I'm feelin good

Greenose wrote:

Greenose + 1
Cathy + George
Eva, Gunter + 1
Wooders + 1
Pete59 + 1
Sandy + 1
RICjunkie
Tripsy + 3
Geoff + Sue
Bill S + 1
Bizzer + Sharon
Maggie
PaulB74
Kayabarb + 1
Currymandavid
Icon + 1
Mansfield
Eldo56
Wombat
Vickyh31 + 7

Is there more? smile

In Geoffs absence would like to add Steve for definite he is travelling down with us but I think also Larry; Don and Terry will be there too.  Geoff can confirm on his return on 26/27th April = Sue

Rock on and keep the faith!!

I've just been told that Jon Amor (ex The Hoax) will be supporting Aynsley at Dingwalls! That's good news as he is a good artist! smile

Greenose wrote:

I've just been told that Jon Amor (ex The Hoax) will be supporting Aynsley at Dingwalls! That's good news as he is a good artist! smile

Bonus Duncan, thanks for the info.

Hopingowen (Nigel) and friend Dave will be at Dingwalls too.

Thanks....Tripsy smile

Hi,

Please can you add Stella (Maggie's friend).  Also Lydia will be there.  We have our tickets and looking forward to the gig.

Not long now!

Many thanks,

Maggie

Greenose wrote:

Greenose + 1
Cathy + George
Eva, Gunter + 1
Wooders + 1
Pete59 + 1
Sandy + 1
RICjunkie
Tripsy + 3
Geoff + Sue
Bill S + 1
Bizzer + Sharon
Maggie
PaulB74
Kayabarb + 1
Currymandavid
Icon + 1
Mansfield
Eldo56
Wombat
Vickyh31 + 7

Is there more? smile

Greenose wrote:
currymandavid wrote:

David

I think Geoff said that he could perhaps get some tickets from Michael and exchange them at Dingwalls.  Geoff is on holiday just now, but will be back in time. Wooders will be at Dingwalls too, so hopefully it can be arranged through one of them or the other.

-----------------------------------------

Yeah Wooders (Phil) will be at Dingwalls for the Aynsley Lister show ..... We are just in the process of Assigning numbered tickets for the aftershow to a final guestlist , so people will get their allocated numbered ticket for Cocoon ..... Pay Phil there that night
Phil will have a busy night im sure , glad cos that'll take some of the heat off me for the following night, i've got a show to enjoy smile as well as set up at Cocoon

.......................... Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg