Re: Jim Moody aka jim m

This is my first post, and I am a great fan of Joe B. I've seen Joe in concert in K.C. MO. and own many of Joe's Cd's, DVDs and Joe's guitar gear. Recently, I bought 2 Red screaming guitar straps, they are quality products and are not cheap in cost; my only hope. Is in the future that they may-be "made in the good old USA just like Joe B." So we Americans can carry on and hold our heads up high with our finest artist making their products and great music in America....."Semper Fi"

Hi Jim
I am from Okie City also. I saw Joe for the first time back in 2006 and I knew as you said, he was going to be a legend some day. And in my opinion, he is becoming just that. A legend.
First saw him in 2006 at "The Stage" downtown Oklahoma City. You were probably there that night. I was also at his Civic Center Sold Out Concert of April of this year. And I was at the not-so-sold out Civic Center Concert in 2010 and Rose State in 2008. You were probably at those shows also. It warmed my heart to see he had SOLD OUT! I was so excited for him! First time I have seen him sell out and it was a great show, as usual.
Thanks for sharing your story. It was heartwarming to read. Joe has a good fan in you!

Inluvwithjoe wrote:

Hi Jim
I am from Okie City also. I saw Joe for the first time back in 2006 and I knew as you said, he was going to be a legend some day. And in my opinion, he is becoming just that. A legend.
First saw him in 2006 at "The Stage" downtown Oklahoma City. You were probably there that night. I was also at his Civic Center Sold Out Concert of April of this year. And I was at the not-so-sold out Civic Center Concert in 2010 and Rose State in 2008. You were probably at those shows also. It warmed my heart to see he had SOLD OUT! I was so excited for him! First time I have seen him sell out and it was a great show, as usual.
Thanks for sharing your story. It was heartwarming to read. Joe has a good fan in you!

Thanks. Welcome to the forum. As Joe said at the last Civic Center Concert he feels the love in Oklahoma City. Joe has passionate fans in Oklahoma statewide. There are not that many represented on the forum. Thanks for making  me feel like I'm not alone around here.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am glad Okies have such great taste in music.
I did hear him say that at the Civic Center appearance this past April. I also knew he had come here long ago and received a warm welcome. Makes me proud of Oklahoma. He is such a great talent and deserves only the best.
Again, thanks for the warm welcome Jim m. Hope to see you at the Bona-Vegas VIP party!

Hi Jim~ Lindy here~I would like to give away my two3rd row center seats for the Hawaii show this Sat.   I know it's late, but I just am not able to make it~and I would love to give them as a gift to a Joe Fan.  I can fedex them over night, but I don't know where on the forum I should post this??   

jim m wrote:

Hello to all JB Forum members and guests. I’m Jim Moody aka jim m. I have been posting on the forum for quite a few years the last couple as a moderator. I am a participant here mostly, only moderate part time. 

If you are new to the forum and wish to post you will have to register. If not then just observe as a guest till you get to know us better and whenever you are ready we would love for you to participate. You’ll find that this is the place to look for any news concerning Joe.

Whenever you are ready take the time to introduce yourself and start your journey with Joe.  He routinely reads the posts and chimes in from time to time. A lot has changed but Joe remains the same. He loves to keep in touch with his fans.

Keep looking at the bright side~~ Lindy

Lindy Lu wrote:

Hi Jim~ Lindy here~I would like to give away my two3rd row center seats for the Hawaii show this Sat.   I know it's late, but I just am not able to make it~and I would love to give them as a gift to a Joe Fan.  I can fedex them over night, but I don't know where on the forum I should post this??   

jim m wrote:

Hello to all JB Forum members and guests. I’m Jim Moody aka jim m. I have been posting on the forum for quite a few years the last couple as a moderator. I am a participant here mostly, only moderate part time. 

If you are new to the forum and wish to post you will have to register. If not then just observe as a guest till you get to know us better and whenever you are ready we would love for you to participate. You’ll find that this is the place to look for any news concerning Joe.

Whenever you are ready take the time to introduce yourself and start your journey with Joe.  He routinely reads the posts and chimes in from time to time. A lot has changed but Joe remains the same. He loves to keep in touch with his fans.

In the Marketplace or Shows and Set lists. I would post on Facebook as well if you have an account. Or I can post it there for you. Sorry you can't make it.

welcome

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I am new here and just wanted to say that I just found Joe's music and it really is awesome! :emb

seldomscenehere wrote:

I am new here and just wanted to say that I just found Joe's music and it really is awesome! :emb

Welcome, seldom, nice to have you here!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Welcome also seldom. Enjoy the good company. big_smile

On the journey of life, I chose the psycho path.
Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir I have tried in my way to be free.
Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Welcome seldom!

Alan

I'm a newbie here, and have a confession to make. I initially heard of Joe many, many moons ago, when he was touted as a youngster guitar prodigy. Since I was myself a guitar player, and living in California at the time, my thought was, "So? There's a kid like this playing Van Halen and Randy Rhodes solos in every music store around these parts." May the good Lord above forgive me for my jaded ignorance. smile

13 years today since the first live show. I have since lost count.

32 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-05-11 22:55:42)

A Happy Lucky 13 to u Jim!! .. and to another 13+ more.

Thank u for your efforts in making the JB Forum a great gathering ... of great fans ... of a great artist!

Always enjoy your insight ... and your sharing of personal details from the early days.

Congrats!!

Sam

"Bill Schechner has found one young man to busy for fantasy ... he's living it!"
"Why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number and make that a little louder?" Marty DiBergi
Lamarr (bellhop): "We have movie stars in my hotel!" Faye: "They're musicians, actually." Lamarr: "Even better!" (That Thing You Do!)
JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

jim m wrote:

Ah, yes, losing count...but you never forget your first! big_smile

Keep Rock KIN OWN & Keep The Original, Virginal Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

jim m wrote:

Happy anniversary Jim!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Well done Jim. You are the glue that holds this thing together. What a string of shows!
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Happy Bonaversary jim m. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!