Re: Bonamassa World Tour 2010

Rocket wrote:

True enough about wanting to sit groundhog, but I would get used to it.  I believe the days of bar hopping are totally a thing of the past.  It's been Joe's goal all along to play (and rule) 2,000-2500 sit down venues.  He's doing that and I believe the scale is tipping to larger venues.  I would find it very difficult to believe he is not going to pack in at the very least 1,000 every and any where he roams now.  The word is truly out now.

Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

Rocket,i hope Joe does get those size of crowds wherever he goes,because he deserves it.But
there are halls that cater for both tastes,sitters/standers.I seen Neil Young here last year,the arena was to be all seated along with the surrounding seated areas.At the request of Neil the
seats were all removed from the arena last minute,because Neil wanted to see the people rock!There were 3,000 there.So it is possable to accomodate for everybody.I can't imagine all the young folks wanting to sit all night,you have to be able to move!To be honest,these all seated concerts,with no emotions are not for me,just my way of looking at things.
Cheers

amused wrote:

Joe needs to come play again in Madrid to visit one of his baby he has never seen before ...

and i want him to recognize him as his jeje

We'll see ... if you guys have any news about new dates in Europe let me know please because England will not be possible, the baby is too young to travel there smile

yikes

Please, Joe.
Play at Stuttgart, Germany.
Or Mannheim, Germany. smile

Lookin' back in front of me

I totally forgot that I put down a small novel (for me that is smile )...anyways it happened .....I keep checking on sales at the Crest Theater here in Sacramento and they are looking great from what I'm told.....I'm really going to be pissed if this doesnt sell out...alright maybe dissapointed is a better word......anyhow, trying to get radio time for even one JB tune is impossible so far, Ive even showed my scary mug at the stations (maybe that's why hmm) .....Pete Rose wasnt my idol for nothing, I'll go through a brick wall if I have to.....guess I should have posted this on the other thread....oh well

Late

would love to see joe back in Ireland again this year

MAASTRICHT !!!

Two great venues, two nights, two bands, one Joe...

Maastricht Music Hall (1.500 seats) and MECC (7.500 seats)

big_smile

ken wrote:
amused wrote:

Joe needs to come play again in Madrid to visit one of his baby he has never seen before ...

and i want him to recognize him as his jeje

We'll see ... if you guys have any news about new dates in Europe let me know please because England will not be possible, the baby is too young to travel there smile

yikes

I believe amused is referring to baby #214   wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

<G> wrote:

Now that Joe has conquered the Royal Albert Hall, the next logical move would be a World Tour.

I'd like to make a request to booking to include the Qwest Center Omaha. Ranked 9th in the nation for ticket sales, 20th Worldwide.

Where would you suggest ?

(Your backyard or corner bar doesn't count.)

Well, since my backyard doesn't count, I'd have to say either the Qwest Center in Omaha or the Holland Center for the Performing Arts in Omaha as well.  My husband and I have been to many concerts at both venues and either one would be perfect!  The Orpheum Theater in Omaha is a great start though.....Omaha is a rockin city!!!