Topic: Bonamassa World Tour 2010

Now that Joe has conquered the Royal Albert Hall, the next logical move would be a World Tour.

I'd like to make a request to booking to include the Qwest Center Omaha. Ranked 9th in the nation for ticket sales, 20th Worldwide.

Where would you suggest ?

(Your backyard or corner bar doesn't count.)

<G>
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”  Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Bonamassa World Tour 2010

On any bill with Gov't Mule and Derek Trucks Band....

~ Jason

bytor1975 wrote:

On any bill with Gov't Mule and Derek Trucks Band....

I'll second that!

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Jack Loves Patty Loves Joe

4 (edited by Rocket 2008-11-16 20:06:15)

I think he meant venues lads...
The Hollywood Bowl- Summertime

Rock On & Keep the Faith, (and still thinking G),
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Nice post "G"...I see you pimpin your town...so I got to get down...in the state capitol of Cali. it's very sad that we dont have that "killer" venue that drops your jaw, but the closes we can come up with is "The Crest Theatre"....seats a 1000, great sound system and not one bad seat....beautiful and restored to its 1930 look....ask Robben Ford, Larry Carlton and Derek Trucks to name a few who have come through here...next would be "The Memorial Auditorium", but the sound system is sub par...last would be "Arco Arena", seats 14,000 for a gig, you would only do this place if your looking for a buck...it's notorious for the "echo" effect...hopefully the new mayor Kevin Johnson can pull some money out of his NBA buddies and get a multi purpose venue built...there is plenty of money in the private sector here, but poor leadership, so hopefully KJ can get things rolling, he swears he will...I'm willing to drop down some money if thats what it takes to help build it....I'm thinking JB will be looking at 1000 person minimum after his next album comes out...he's really on a roll, doesnt look to be slowing in popularity...I'll crash the streets of Sactown to get him here, I havent gave up...the biggest music event for years was 'The Heritage Festival", we had some big names come through here, but someone starting skimming and lying out there **** , and it went under, only to come back as a very weak 2 day snooze fest of mainly locals who you can see for free on most nights during the year

Go back to San Francisco Joe!...."The Fillmore", your much to good to have never played there....Me and the Dawg pound will get the troups ready

Shredit

Only Joe can answer this for sure, but I think I've heard that Joe may have played the Fillmore as an opening act.................answer please?

Think Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Shredit wrote:

Nice post "G"...I see you pimpin your town...so I got to get down...in the state capitol of Cali. it's very sad that we dont have that "killer" venue that drops your jaw, but the closes we can come up with is "The Crest Theatre"....seats a 1000, great sound system and not one bad seat....beautiful and restored to its 1930 look....ask Robben Ford, Larry Carlton and Derek Trucks to name a few who have come through here...next would be "The Memorial Auditorium", but the sound system is sub par...last would be "Arco Arena", seats 14,000 for a gig, you would only do this place if your looking for a buck...it's notorious for the "echo" effect...hopefully the new mayor Kevin Johnson can pull some money out of his NBA buddies and get a multi purpose venue built...there is plenty of money in the private sector here, but poor leadership, so hopefully KJ can get things rolling, he swears he will...I'm willing to drop down some money if thats what it takes to help build it....I'm thinking JB will be looking at 1000 person minimum after his next album comes out...he's really on a roll, doesnt look to be slowing in popularity...I'll crash the streets of Sactown to get him here, I havent gave up...the biggest music event for years was 'The Heritage Festival", we had some big names come through here, but someone starting skimming and lying out there **** , and it went under, only to come back as a very weak 2 day snooze fest of mainly locals who you can see for free on most nights during the year

Go back to San Francisco Joe!...."The Fillmore", your much to good to have never played there....Me and the Dawg pound will get the troups ready

Shredit

Dude, look at this post...................it's a whole new style for Shredster. Oh yeah KJ, he was on Colbert the other night, he said his friends call him Obama Jr. Also his number is retired in Haas Pavillion in Berkeley.

The Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Any of the theaters in downtown Cleveland would be wonderful!

Logan

Block inlay Gibson ES-335, 50th anniversary American Strat, '61 RI White SG, '62 RI Relic Strat, Replica Korina Flying V, Gold Tone Paul Beard Resonator,  '58 Les Paul RI, American Highway 1 Fender Strat, Breedlove Acoustic, Stonetree Joe Bonamassa Custom, HIWATT Lead 100R, Reeves Custom 30.

World tour -> Europe -> Sweden -> Stockholm!:D

I would love to have Joe hear on one of the bigger arenas than just some quite big pub (because then i can go see him aswell big_smile) so I'd Love to have Joe ´playing in "the Globe" in stockholm.

10 (edited by Rocket 2008-11-17 15:22:44)

To heck with hold off and hold out.... The one, the only
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!!! SOLD OUT 2 Nights!!! Third added!!!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

I'll make it easy for him..just keep coming back to the Ram's Head Tavern in Annapolis Md. ...three or four times in the year sounds even better!  The mid-Atlantic is grateful for all the shows in our area. AND, remember, shows in this area ALWAYS sell out!!! I'm just saying.....     Cathy

After The Royal Albert Hall ?

January 2010 .... Kicking off a World Tour in Style

Joe's School in Utica ..... Followed By The Carnegie Hall in New York City
From One Extreme to the Other , From Humble Beginnings to The Pinnacle of Class and Success But Both Venues would be Emotionally Charged

Then Places Like Japan , China , Austrailia , And The Great Theatres Throughout The USA , Europe , UK , Asia & South America

That's a World Tour cool

.............................. Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Carnegie Hall gets my vote. big_smile

If heartaches were nickels
I'd be the richest fool alive

michael*lynch wrote:

After The Royal Albert Hall ?

January 2010 .... Kicking off a World Tour in Style

Joe's School in Utica ..... Followed By The Carnegie Hall in New York City
From One Extreme to the Other , From Humble Beginnings to The Pinnacle of Class and Success But Both Venues would be Emotionally Charged

Then Places Like Japan , China , Austrailia , And The Great Theatres Throughout The USA , Europe , UK , Asia & South America

That's a World Tour cool

.............................. Michael

It is indeed, but it will also mean that those of us outwith the major cities in the countries Joe tours at present will miss out sad

"The recently formed Edinburgh Blues Club has identified an appetite for the personal communication between musicians and audience that the blues long ago perfected." The Herald Newspaper (Scotland)
http://www.edinburgh-blues.uk

Just don't forget Sweden

fox theater in st louis is a beautiful venue i could see joe playing at some point once he has a bigger following.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCdNsm7gvu8

If wine and pills were hundred dollar bills
I might keep you satisfied

The Gorge in Washington

Red Rocks!