Topic: Knowledgeable Bonamassaites - Question

Does anybody know that if any of Joe's albums/songs has ever been on vinyl.  Either 45 or 33 rpm????  I have never seen or heard of anything but thought that some of the old timers might know!  lol

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Knowledgeable Bonamassaites - Question

Bloodline is available on cassette or was at one time Jane... I have the cassette as well as the cd. I'm not sure on the vinyl...

"You jump in front of my car when you.. you know all the time.. ninety miles an hour girl is the.. speed I drive.. "

I am not aware of ony on vinyl either. I did know that the Bloodline was available on cassette, I actually got one at a garage sale recently !!! How times change !!

I've seen an album flat of SILT on Ebay before. Does that mean there was an album?

David wrote:

I've seen an album flat of SILT on Ebay before. Does that mean there was an album?

Hi David,  I have several flats too,  ANDY, SILT and another one, but I think they were promo's.  But good question...

A couple of months back on eBay, I saw a Bloodline EP--vinyl--that was actually signed by Joe.  Unfortunately, I didn't buy it right then & someone beat me to the punch.  That is quite a treasure!  I'd love to stumble upon another one someday.

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Oh that is good to know Melissa.  That would be indeed a great collectable!  You are a knowledgeable Bonamassaite for sure, and you can take some awesome pics!!!!  Thanks...

Thanks, David.  Are you coming to the Hagerstown show?

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

No Melissa, my daughter has High School graduation then, but going to Atlanta on the 17th!  Still trying to pick some other dates to see Joe as well.

10 (edited by =o|-[ 2006-05-03 16:03:11)

Melissa wrote:

A couple of months back on eBay, I saw a Bloodline EP--vinyl--that was actually signed by Joe.  Unfortunately, I didn't buy it right then & someone beat me to the punch.  That is quite a treasure!  I'd love to stumble upon another one someday.

I don't have the vinyl, BUT I do have the original CD signed by ALL of the band.  I actually had 2 of them signed by all the band, but I gave the other away to somebody I turned into a BIG-TIME JoeB fan (he's the one who funnels all of the signed JoeB CDs into Joe Satriani's hands for me).  I've never SOLD any of my JoeB stuff to anyone, but I have GIVEN-AWAY alot of things over the years.  Anything to help spread the gospel according to Joe!

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown