19 (edited by Rocket 2008-10-15 14:18:37)

Re: my pesopicks

It works much the same here gingerpaul.  As to your query WHY? Can't people just do what they say they will when you give them some of your money.  Not being critical or even disagreeing with you, just a quick opine-Why can't people just do what they say they will WITHOUT money involvement at all???  Seems money to me is based on distrust of people as a basic premise, but performs as a societal contract based on them (parties) DELIVERING the goods AND the money.  Honesty is truly worth most of all.  That's why crooks and crookedness stink to the lower bilges of earth... Revenge is mine sayeth the Lord wink And as NPB_EST.1979 said to you pesopickpunk.  What's so hard about sending a couple of items via ANY delivery service?  Forget this forum and use the Email function and ante up or get out.  Have them made in advance before you take someone's cash.  ON TIME DELIVERY is one of the most important facets of customer service.

Rock On & Keep the Faith, Good People,
Rocket

gingerpaul wrote:

I don't know how it works in the states but over here in the UK you can chase them through the small claims court and pass all costs to the other party. It seems such a waste of time and effort though. Why can't people just do what they say they will when you give them some of your money.  sad

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

honestly, persopicks sound like the most absurd, useless things on the planet.

21 (edited by phatfil 2008-10-15 14:40:28)

pesopickdude, your records are wrong. you told me 2 days ago that your computer crashed and you lost all your business info. now you say that your records show you sent it? which is it? your computer crashed and you lost everything or you still have records from at least as far back as June? why did you need me to give you an address if you still have records? and my phone stores every call, dialed or recieved, for the last 2 years. we both know that the one time you called, i answered. just stop making excuses and just send me the pick i paid for.

i don't know about anyone else, but when you order something and don't get it for over 6 months ... you've been screwed. every reason this transaction has taken so long is your fault. from delays making the pick, to lost address, and the list of excuses in between. you've also told me 3 seperate times that you had 'just sent it out this Monday.' every time i waited and got nothing.

for anyone else still reading here, he did call me a couple of days ago. he said his computer crashed and he lost my info. i gave him my work address this time. if i get a pick, great. but i don't honestly expect one (let alone 2) to show up. i'll let you know if it does.

I don't know how much these picks cost or what is so special about them.  When I was a kid I used to think that the tin or aluminum picks were cool.  Sounded like s$%^,  Then the cool looking stone picks came out..again cool looking but sounded like s&^*.
You all know how anal I am on here.  Cables sound different, tubes soud different.  Duracells even sound different than Everyreadys AND picks sound different.  But a Pesopic???  Have you guys ever tried playing with a quarter (which didn't Brian May do?) and didn't that sound like s^^% too??

Personally, there will always be distrustful people and sooner or later we will all get burned at some point.  I don't think it's worth the stress and anxiety over it.  I think we all learned a lesson on here.

^^^  yes, i have used a quarter before. the only thing i didn't like was the lack of a tip. getting one already in pick form was all i was going for really. this pics looked pretty good, so i got suckered in. since i have bought a couple of coin picks off eBay and am very happy with them.

and, this may come as a shock, but even after his last post and getting a phone call from him, i STILL haven't recieved my pick yet...

lol you should pay him a visit and get it smile

Have you guys ever tried playing with a quarter (which didn't Brian May do?)

Brian May uses english sixpences, australian 5 cent coins or the "signature" coins which are basicly sixpences with his picture on. In fact he liked this raspy sound as this coins have a serrated edge. You can't use them on a strat. This sounds like "&§#%!!! indeed..:D
But his red special has a rather dark sound and the Trisonic pickups are wired in series.
So in the end it makes sense.

I personally returned to usual picks (My choice was always Dunlop Tortex 1mm but since I tried the Jazz III I converted to them, THANKS FORUM!! smile )

Alex

...it's a musical journey
www.u2-experience.de

I'm ready for a moderator to get in here. This topic is SO old...and useless.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Agree!

indeed, this is an old thread. but it ends here! i got my pick, and an extra for my troubles, today. i expect the Great Flood to start tomorrow and Hell to freeze over the day after.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

The crowd goes wild!!!

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

And What A Turn Of Events!!!!
Ladies And Gentlemen An Epic Story Of Boy Wants Pick-Boy Buys Pick-Boy Dosen't Get Pick For 8 Months-Boy Gets Pick!! I Repeat- Boy Gets Pick!-Boy Gets Pick!-Boy Gets Pick!

Now I suppose the next question Phatphil.......

Is the pick any good? Was it worth the wait? If you had to do it all over, would you do it again? Is it in fact the pick of destiny or just another piece of pluckin pick?

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Jack Loves Patty Loves Joe

Phatphil...PLEEEASE don't answer and start a whole thread. ...It's a pick for cryin out loud.

DannyG wrote:

Phatphil...PLEEEASE don't answer and start a whole thread. ...It's a pick for cryin out loud.

Hi Danny,
I was just goofin with that last post, I hope you didn't take it seriously. I for one wouldn't spend $25 on a pick.

Just $25? I wanna get me some real quick! How much for a whole bag full?

fuzzy wuzzy wrote:
DannyG wrote:

Hi Danny,
I was just goofin with that last post, I hope you didn't take it seriously. I for one wouldn't spend $25 on a pick.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

gsj wrote:

fuzzy wuzzy wrote:
DannyG wrote:

Hi Danny,

Only $500

OK!!!! I'll take two bags!!!

fuzzy wuzzy wrote:
gsj wrote:

fuzzy wuzzy wrote:

Hi Danny,

Only $500

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Sounds like "Mr. Pesopickdude" is trying to do right by you. Not the smoothest transaction ever, but with "Boutique" and custom stuff, it can be a different experience than going to G.C.

Maybe he should offer guaranteed delivery times. And free products, if those guarantees aren't met.

Or, possibly do all orders C.O.D.

Not trying to try and tell anyone what to do. Just thinking of a way to help restore the "Good Name and Reputation" of Senior Peso.

Anyway, glad you got it all resolved!

And I would be interested in your thoughts on how the pick works out for you. But yeah, maybe a whole new thread?

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner