Topic: wow!!!!!!!

Hi everybody, im Dave from england where the Joe Bonamassa just seems to be hitting us since his appearance in guitar mag ..I immediatly bought the live at rockpalast dvd ..and I was just blown away..He just has it all ..and the band ..well i think they are CREAM 2006.
If you read this Joe see you in South Shields in the north east of england in october ..ill be the one in the front row looking stunned !
Hey at 52 yrs and having seen most of the worlds best rock and blues guitarists and playin myself i reckon i know a genius when i see one!
rock on

Dave shapiro
DURHAM
ENGLAND

Re: wow!!!!!!!

Welcome Aboard Davy1230 smile  You've got great taste and join the club on being stunned by Joe's musical genius...have a blast in October !

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

If it's going to be your first live show, make sure you take a fork lift to pick up your jaw at the end.  Joe is nothing short of amazing!

Barry

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

"...and the band ..well i think they are CREAM 2006."

Hi Dave,
I'm sending a WOW response back over the pond to you. I knew it was just a matter of time before you fine Brit's would catch on... e-mail me if you are interested in any live recordings from a Bonamassa concert (legal) and enjoy the ride! 

rediman wrote:

If it's going to be your first live show, make sure you take a fork lift to pick up your jaw at the end.  Joe is nothing short of amazing!

Barry

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Angela- I would love some live recordings of Joe.