1 (edited by Roadking 2006-08-10 08:42:15)

Topic: Roadking's Dallas pictures

Well I finally got around to posting my pictures. I have them on Yahoo and Snapfish (comcast) so whatever works best for you to view them.
Yahoo photos

Roadking's JB photos from Dallas

and Snapfish

Roadking's JB photos from Dallas

Mrs Roadking got some good ones too. I'll let her post her own links though. Coming soon.

Roadking

Photopete, I've been playing around with what you told me, and it seems to be working. I have had to reduce the digital "noise" from shooting at higher ASA but better than before. Practice makes perfect! Thanks!

edited to fix the yahoo link - I hope!

Re: Roadking's Dallas pictures

Nice pictures Randy.  I couldn't get the Yahoo pictures to work though.

Music is good for the Soul...

I'm not sure Jane, but since it's one of the first pictures, if I had to guess, I'd say it was Taking The Hit. My first thought was that it was on Miss You, Hate You, during the "Cause I feel You" part, but that wouldn't make sense, 'cause that was later in the show, and doesn't work in the numbered sequence of the pictures.

Man, I can't wait til November for another show. I gotta go crank some Joe right now!

I think I fixed the yahoo link.

RK

Not definitive, but the fact that you can see the Les Paul headstock in the picture, it's probably not "Takin' the Hit".  Great shots, Randy.  I haven't forgotten you, by the way...just been busy, will try to get something out to you early next week.

Keep on rockin' the blues

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Roadking,

Great pics....love being right smack in the front.

".....cuz you're here, now my heart's UNBROKEN."