Topic: Coach House Show 08/06/06

Joe never ceases to amaze me. His performance at the coach house was absolutely phenomenal! I especially liked the little snip of Led-Zeppelin's Dazed And Confused. Joe tore it up! The show was great, played roughly 2 hours  with a encore. Joe had the crowd under complete control. Countless people who had never heard of Joe were giving him his much deserved praise! All an all another great show!

Re: Coach House Show 08/06/06

cool, I hope he'll play that when I see him, too!

Peace and Love!

Joe's set at the Coach House was nothing short of phenomenal. If there weren't any true believers of Joe's incredible talent before the show, he made sure they were won over by the end of it.
Joe's 'mini-tributes' to B.B. King, Billy Gibbons, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page interspersed during his set were added treats.
  We were sitting next to the mixer board and wanted to put in a kudo to Joe's guitar tech as well as everyone in the band. Very professional, hard working and cool cats. Keep on keepin' on Joe- you're the real deal and the carrier of the flame. He is indeed a pleasure and a treasure.

I was there too.  What a great show!  He really knows how to work a crowd.  I was glad that he played such a wide variety of tunes from all his albums.