Topic: Who is Deezer?

Is Harrison a place in Arizona or is this Harrison the A&R man?
The whole site seems a trifle contrived.
Either this is a very small community bolstered by A&R dept or this aint the way to handle fan feedback. Lacks depth of personality and opinion.
How many people currently USE this site and how many disappeared when it was reformed?
And whats with the SRV style pic?
Do you guys REALLY concern yourselves with words in songs and what they mean or dont you have anthing better to do?
Be Bop a Loola a bing bang boo!
Maybe you all live in "The Little House on the Prairie".
Food for thought.
Bye for now.

"The blues had a baby and they called it Rock n Roll"
(Muddy Waters)

Re: Who is Deezer?

Who is daddy5strings? A banjo player?

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

3 (edited by Deezer 2006-08-04 19:31:51)

What?

Harrison, Arkansas, my brother. We got the AR. In your face Arizona! lol Rock on.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

The Woldmother tune on Deezer's website sure rocks, a kind of UFO-meets-Zeppelin thing. That alone was worth the visit. Thanks, daddy5strings, for motivating me to visit it!

While we're asking qustions, can you clarify the point you were trying to make with your post?

Maybe you live in "The Little House on the Prairie?"

Food for thought.
Bye for now.

Stu Craig wrote:

While we're asking qustions, can you clarify the point you were trying to make with your post?

good point- I didn't get it...

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

I don't know who Deezer is...but for a youngster he obviously has good taste in music!
As for his college town - Russellville, Arkansas...it is the home of Arkansas Tech University (formerly known as the "Wonder Boys"), great fishing, John Daly's Golf and Tennis Shop, and one of the least noticed Nuclear Power facilities in the U.S.
Any more questions?

7 (edited by pattyluvsjoe 2006-08-04 21:58:27)

I am convinced that there must be a full moon.........

P.S. This is in reference to Post #1 only.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Did some urinate in your tea and crumpets today? Or did you lift a few too many pints? and its Mr Deezer to you. So be nice or this prairie dweller will have to go all Geronimo on you.

Well said jane!

Thanks guys.

daddy5strings wrote:

Is Harrison a place in Arizona or is this Harrison the A&R man?
The whole site seems a trifle contrived.
Either this is a very small community bolstered by A&R dept or this aint the way to handle fan feedback. Lacks depth of personality and opinion.
How many people currently USE this site and how many disappeared when it was reformed?
And whats with the SRV style pic?
Do you guys REALLY concern yourselves with words in songs and what they mean or dont you have anthing better to do?
Maybe you all live in "The Little House on the Prairie".
Food for thought.
Bye for now.

I think the motivation for your post 5strings  is simply to "let off some steam". We've all had those days that put us over the edge.....it's a passive-aggressive attempt to reverse the frustrations that have been manifesting in your life...the healthier option might have been to laugh it off...laugh at yourself...I find it interesting that you perceive this forum as contrived, controlled, lacking personality and opinion. You obviously made a conscious decision to visit the site...and based on your post ..took the time to read most if not all of the topics and posts...and yet you were unable to experience / see that this forum if nothing else is about community, sharing, passion and certainly acceptance of varying personalities. This forum is a refuge for some....a place where we all can share our experiences and the feelings we have for the music and joy that Joe and company  bring to our lives on a daily basis. It is understood....no explanations or rationale needed here.  That goes for you as well...If you love Joe's music....welcome to the forum...If you just had a bad day...well that's okay..but if you are attempting to stir the pot...it won't work here.

Sog

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Hey 5 strings:

I know that this Board has some very cool poeple on board. I have met some of them at various shows around the West, and claim each of them as friends. (OK, Jim Moody is a maybe!!) Hey Jim, where the hell are my JBB cards at? My life is enriched by meeting Blues Fans. They are each unique and have a very rich road they have traveled on to get to the place they are today. Have not met Deezer yet, but if I ever get in the vicinity of Arkansas, you can bet your a$$ I will try and look him up to share a beer or a story with.
If ya git up on the wrong side of the bed, go and kick the dog or somethin. Don't mess with Blues Fans. They are the best thing goin sometimes.

RockinRon

Two kinds of women in this world. Theres naughty and there's nice
Any man will tell you that one is a virtue
And the other is a Vice.
Warren Haynes-Inside Outside Women Blues #3-By a Thread

A bump up to  what Sogs says.  Very well spoken and stated. 

And even though some may see the Dog species as my alter?  Please, whatever you do, don't  ever kick a dog.    Us Cats even Love the dogs. 
Arf, Arf, Arf,  Meow ^-^.

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

Deezer sems like a cool cat and he grew up in the last year or so, I run into him on other music forums like the SRV forum and he was on the Los Lonely Boys forum for a long time. On the LLB forum he was a wild child and caused some trouble, there was even a picture he posted of his a$$. 

Hey Deezer if I ever run into you at a show, I'll buy you a beer. 

PS, did you ever get the Alpine show recordings???

15 (edited by Deezer 2006-08-06 19:28:22)

I never posted a picture of my a**. That's bs. I don't know where you got that. A lot of what went down over there was the people over there. A good deal was my fault, but if the people that were over there had not been there I wouldn't have had a problem. Even if I was asked to come back, because of who is over there I will not go back. But that's all water under the bridge, and really is not worth anymore of my consideration or time. That being said, I learned how to handle such people, such as the starter of this topic.=)

That being said, the people over here are excellent people. Very smart regarding music as well.

Regarding the alleged Alpine soundboard, never got em. He never sent them. Stopped answering my emails. Oh well. It happens.

One last thing, don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't appreciate my past being drudged up especially when I was one of the ones that sided with you that YOUR past shouldn't be brought up on this forum. But, no harm done.

Look, I wasn't trying to bring up your past, just keeping with the topic "Who is Deezer?", your a much differnt person on this forum, then the Deezer that was on the other forum.

No worries.